Private 2 Bed Parking & Garden
-Quiet residential area.
-Very close to a LIDL Supermarket.
-Minutes away from Cribbs Causeway Shopping Mall
-Close to Rolls Royce, Airbus, GKN, Royal Mail and other big employers
- NPAS Almondsbury 3.4 miles
- Bristol Airport 19.2 miles
- Westminster 118 miles
- UXBridge 120 miles
- Security deposit required
- Washing machine
- Central heating
- Car parking: Internal car parking
- Private garden
- Fans in Apartment (On Request)
- Dedicated outdoor space
- Private patio
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc) - One time: Yes (One time)
- Zip and link beds
- Bedside table
- Television in Bedroom
- Bathtub or Shower
- 2nd Zip and link beds
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Toiletries (One time)
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows (Chargeable)
- Toilet roll (One time)
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Cleaning supplies (One time)
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Fridge freezer type: Fridge (Fridge Only)
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Coffee and tea provided
- Washing up liquid
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Washer dryer machine: Washer only
- Knife block
- Sofa bed
- Vacuum cleaner
- EPC certified
- Double glazing
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Secure locks on entry doors
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Smoke /Fire Derectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Public Liability Insurance
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Gas safety check
- Security Alarm System
- First aid kit
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Pet policy: Pets Allowed (chargeable)
★Allocated Parking for two cars
★Supermarket steps away
★Great transport links, close to motorways
★Close to major Bristol employers: Royal Mail, Rolls Royce, GKN, Airbus
★Minutes away from a large Shopping Mall
★Friendly UK-based support team
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any special accommodation requirements they may have.