Zinc Apartments Cambridge
Cambridge is just across the Charles River from Boston.
It’s home to Harvard University and MIT. The grassy Harvard Yard is anchored by the neoclassical Widener Library. Harvard Square has cafes, bars and bookstores. The Harvard Art Museums comprise the Fogg, Busch-Reisinger and Arthur M. Sackler collections. It is a delightful mixture of urban living, culture, and nightlife.
As always, there is public transport not too far away for extra convenience.
- Community College 0.6 miles
- Luggage storage room: Luggage storage (with reception)
- BBQ: BBQ allowed (restrictions apply)
- Reception: 24 Hour Reception
- Maid services: Once every two weeks
- Pet policy: Pets Allowed (restrictions apply)
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Wireless public internet
- Private garden
- Walk on Balcony
- Rooftop Terrace
- Car parking: On-site Parking (chargeable)
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Air Conditioning
- Private patio
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Television in Bedroom
- Alarm clock
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc) - One time
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows (Chargeable)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Gym: On site complimentary
- Television: Flat Screen 50 inch plus
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Television package: Cable
- Direct dial telephone
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Oven: Oven
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Bin bags
- Sofa bed
- Coffee table
- Desk to work from
- Living room furniture: Two Sofas and chair
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Smoke alarms
- First aider
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- Sprinkler system
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Automatic fire doors
- Gas safety check
- Emergency Lighting
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- First aid kit
Placed in the heart of East Cambridge, Zinc Apartments puts you within minutes of the area’s best nightlife, restaurants, arts, and culture.
Your urban lifestyle doesn’t stop outside your front door. With a modern design, contemporary amenities, and a 15,000-square foot garden terrace, you’ll feel the pulse of the city at every turn. Recently renovated and modernized, Zinc Apartment is everything you want in a Cambridge apartment.
Overall, this is a living space that you don't want to miss out on.
In the event of cancellation by lessee prior to commencement of the lease, lessee shall be responsible for a $500.00 cancellation fee in addition to all costs and expenses incurred by and committed to by Corporate Living as of the date of cancellation.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any special accommodation requirements they may have.