Byron House Apartment Cambridge
Cambridge is one of the many cities of excellence. Renown for its academic and traditional qualities, it’s a spectacular stay for all.
With the Grafton shopping and entertainment centre on your doorstep and the historic centre only 10 minutes walk‚ Byron House Serviced Apartments are situated in the perfect place so you can bask in all the old and new aspects of the city that will live on forever. An ideal stay for every traveller.
The city has numerous methods of transport to get you out and around the many delights.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Stansted miles
- Gatwick miles
- Cots or cribs: Cot or crib (included)
- Minimum stay: 3 nights
- Fans in Apartment
- Central heating
- Walk on Balcony
- Welcome pack: Small Welcome Pack on arrival
- ASAP accredited
- Non smoking
- Wireless public internet
- Wooden flooring
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Maid services: Once a week
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Bike storage
- Tablet/iPad instruction manual
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Rice Cooker
- Coffee and tea provided
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Washing up liquid
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Smoke alarms
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Intercom system
Byron House is fully furnished serviced apartments in Cambridge offer business and leisure travellers all they need for a successful trip.
Inside the incredible apartments you will discover a host of features that will leave you agasp. These include complimentary Wi-Fi, flat screen TV, DVD player, wooden flooring, balcony, Hypnos beds with Egyptian cotton bedding, shower room and a fully equipped kitchen. All these benefits will make your stay homely and comfortable after a long day. Finally, guests and travellers will love that they are near the centre of the city and not too far away from the old University grounds that are scattered around Cambridge.
Our guest services team are available 24/7 to keep your trip on track and to answer any queries you may have.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.