Midsummer Mews Cambridge Serviced Apartments
Cambridge is one of the great English stays that delivers all the pomp and culture one needs.
Among the attractions in Cambridge are the Fitzwilliam Museum and Cambridge University Botanic Garden - to name just a few. Direct train services run from the city to London King’s Cross/St Pancras, in as little as 50 minutes, ensuring great connections to the capital for those that conduct serious business.
Transport facilities are all over the city so you’ll be fine getting around Cambridge.
- Stansted 30 miles
- Luton 45 miles
- Cambridge 1 miles
- Cambridge North 2 miles
- Cambridge 0 miles
- Cots or cribs: Cot or crib (included)
- Minimum stay: 1 night
- Fans in Apartment
- Central heating
- Wooden flooring
- Welcome pack: Large Welcome Pack on arrival
- Private garden
- Walk on Balcony
- Underfloor heating
- ASAP accredited
- Non smoking
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Lift access
- Luggage storage room: Luggage Storeage (In apartment)
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Maid services: Once a week
- Pen & note pad
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Heated Towel Rail
- Television in Bedroom
- Alarm clock
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Bike storage
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- DVD player
- Flat screen televisions
- Tablet/iPad instruction manual
- MPS docking station
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Docking station
- Television package: Freview
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Coffee table
- Usb plug sockets
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Coffee and tea provided
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Washing up liquid
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- Double glazing
- CFL or LED lighting
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- Recyclying facilities
- Insulation in cavity walls
- EPC certified
- Fire certificates
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Intercom system
- Smoke alarms
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Automatic fire doors
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- Public Liability Insurance
- First aid kit
Sleek and vibrant, Midsummer Mews Apartments in Cambridge come with the features that corporate and leisure travellers love.
Beautiful studio, one and two bedroom apartments situated in Cambridge, only a five minute walk from the historic city centre. Delightfully furnished to an exceptional standard, these apartments provide a fully equipped kitchen stocked with all the essentials. As well as a contemporary kitchen, guests will also enjoy a comfortable bedroom and spacious modern living area. The two bedroom apartments also boast a widescreen digital TV, a DVD player, a digital radio and an iPod docking station.
Each apartment at Midsummer Mews is unique. They have their own feel or layout so your stay is entirely yours. Some of our one-bedroom apartments have an underground bedroom. The almost upside-down layout shows the individuality of the converted property, highlighting its best features. Whether that’s strikingly tall ceilings or an enviably large bathroom - like we said, each has its own uniqueness.
Our guest services team are available 24/7 to keep your trip on track and to answer any queries you may have.
- 7 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 7 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 12th September, then 6 days notice has been given and a charge for 1 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.