Central Cambridge Studio Apartments
Cambridge is one of the great cities in the UK for education and scientific research.
Our Central Cambridge studios are in a great location, just by the river with plenty of restaurants, shops and bars on your doorstep. An easy 15-minute walk into the historic city centre with easy access to the business hubs at the Westbrook Centre and Science Park, this is ideal for business and leisure travellers.
Cambridge Station will connect you to the surrounding areas and other major cities like London and Oxford.
- Stansted 35miles
- Cambridge Station 4 miles
- Cots or cribs: Cot or crib (included)
- Car parking: On street Parking
- Minimum stay: 3 nights
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Central heating
- Underfloor heating
- Fans in Apartment
- ASAP accredited
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Non smoking
- Wooden flooring
- Welcome pack: Small Welcome Pack on arrival
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Maid services: Once a week
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Heated Towel Rail
- Television in Bedroom
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Anti allergy bedding
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Bike storage
- Bicycle available on request
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Tablet/iPad instruction manual
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Television package: Freeview
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Salt and pepper
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Usb plug sockets
- Coffee and tea provided
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Washing up liquid
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Coffee machine: Esspresso Machine
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Vacuum cleaner
- Intercom system
- Fire certificates
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Gas safety check
- Smoke alarms
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Sprinkler system
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Automatic fire doors
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- Public Liability Insurance
- First aid kit
Victoria Road is an exclusive development of luxury studio serviced apartments, offering a prime location in a city.
The interior has been thoughtfully designed creating a comfortable, stylish and inspiring living space. The décor delivers a welcoming haven from the bustle of the city, with mood lighting, high-end soft furnishings, underfloor heating and state of the art amenities, including built-in washer and dryer, iron and ironing board, and premium kitchenware. After a long day settle down and enjoy a peaceful night’s sleep, with 300 thread count Egyptian cotton bedding, duck down pillows and eye masks.
Finally, unwind with fibre optic broadband, an iPad, the Sonos Sound system or the 43” Smart TV with complimentary Netflix.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.