Marino Place Cambridge Apartments
Marino Place Apartments are in the heart of City, just a few minutes walk from Jesus Green Park and historical Cambridge colleges.
Among the attractions in Cambridge are the Fitzwilliam Museum and Cambridge University Botanic Garden - to name just a few. Direct train services run from the city to London King’s Cross/St Pancras, in as little as 50 minutes, ensuring great connections to the capital for those that conduct serious business.
Public transport and local amnities are a few minutes walking distance as well.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|1 Bedroom Apartment||£160||£144||£136||£120||£116|
- Stan stead 26.8miles
- Heathrow 38.3 miles
- Cambridge Station 2 miles
- Stagecoaches 0.3 miles
- Wireless public internet
- Welcome pack: Small Welcome Pack on arrival
- Cots or cribs: Cot or crib (included)
- Minimum stay: 1 night
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Central heating
- Car parking: Free Car Parking
- Private garden
- Fans in Apartment
- ASAP accredited
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Luggage storage room: Luggage Storage (in office)
- Non smoking
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Lift access
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Maid services: Once a week
- Pen & note pad
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Television in Bedroom
- Alarm clock
- Make up mirror
- 2nd Zip and link beds
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Zip and link beds
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Flat screen televisions
- Tablet/iPad instruction manual
- MPS docking station
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Docking station
- Television package: Freeview
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Coffee table
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Coffee and tea provided
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Washing up liquid
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Vacuum cleaner
- Fire certificates
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Gas safety check
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- Smoke alarms
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- First aid kit
- Water softener system
Enjoy our selection of serviced 1-bedroom apartments at Marino Place.
The development itself is situated overlooking Jesus Green and thus is just a short walk from the historic city centre. Marino Place Apartments also benefit from onsite parking, subject to availability, making them the ideal base for business or leisure travel to Cambridge.
Each studio benefits from a fully equipped kitchen and separate living, sleeping and bathroom areas.
- 7 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 7 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 12th September, then 6 days notice has been given and a charge for 1 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.