Beautifully presented one bedroom serviced apartments accessed via an entrance hall with a secure telephone entry system. Entrance to the Dove House apartment brings you into the hallway where the living, dining and kitchen areas can all be accessed. The lounge offers a double sofa and widescreen TV and entertainment including DVD player, iPod docking station, digital radio, high stools and wooden dining table. A fully equipped kitchen includes; fridge, freezer, built in oven and hob, washer/dryer and microwave.
Dove House Apartment Cambridge
Centrally located Dove House Serviced Apartment is very close to Cambridge Railway station. Situated in the Mill Road area of the city, Cambridges cosmopolitan living area. Perfect for the business or leisure traveller.
- Stansted 30 miles
- Luton 45 miles
- Cambridge 0.5 miles
- Cambridge North 1 miles
- Cambridge 1 miles
- Cots or cribs: Cot or crib (included)
- Minimum stay: 1 night
- Extra bed: Extra Bed free of charge
- Central heating
- Wooden flooring
- Welcome pack: Large Welcome Pack on arrival
- Car parking: Free Car Parking
- Walk on Balcony
- Fans in Apartment
- ASAP accredited
- Non smoking
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Reception: Office Hours only
- Luggage storage room: Luggage Storeage (In apartment)
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Maid services: Once a week
- Pen & note pad
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Heated Towel Rail
- Television in Bedroom
- Alarm clock
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- DVD player
- Flat screen televisions
- Tablet/iPad instruction manual
- MPS docking station
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Docking station
- Television package: Freview
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Coffee and tea provided
- Washing up liquid
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Vacuum cleaner
- Fire certificates
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Gas safety check
- Smoke alarms
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- First aid kit
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
Light and airy double bedrooms with pocket sprung mattress double beds, Egyptian cotton linen, spacious built in wardrobes and bedside drawers provide a relaxing sleeping environment. A shower over bath, wash basin, complimentary White Company toiletries, vanity mirror and low level W.C. comprise to form a well presented tiled bathroom.
- 7 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 7 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 12th September, then 6 days notice has been given and a charge for 1 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.