Cambridge is one of the many cities of excellence. Renown for its academic and traditional qualities, it’s a spectacular stay for all.
Mill Road is Cambridge's cosmopolitan living area. Buzzing with independent shops, cafes and restaurants this area is a delight for all the senses. With highlights like the shopping and entertainment centre not too far (along with University grounds) and the historic centre not far either‚ these incredible apartments are situated in the perfect place so you can bask in all the old and new aspects of the city that will live on forever.
The city has numerous methods of transport to get you out and around the many delights.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|1 Bedroom Apartment||£193||£154||£138||£121||£112|
|2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom||£233||£186||£166||£147||£132|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Stansted 30miles
- Luton 45 miles
- Cambridge 0 miles
- Cambridge North 2 miles
- Cambridge 0 miles
- Cots or cribs: Cot or crib (included)
- Minimum stay: 1 night
- Fans in Apartment
- Central heating
- Wooden flooring
- Welcome pack: Large Welcome Pack on arrival
- Private garden
- Walk on Balcony
- Underfloor heating
- ASAP accredited
- Non smoking
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Lift access
- Luggage storage room: Luggage Storeage (In apartment)
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Maid services: Once a week
- Pen & note pad
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Heated Towel Rail
- Television in Bedroom
- Alarm clock
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Bike storage
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- DVD player
- Flat screen televisions
- Tablet/iPad instruction manual
- MPS docking station
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Docking station
- Television package: Freview
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Coffee table
- Usb plug sockets
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Coffee and tea provided
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Washing up liquid
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- Double glazing
- CFL or LED lighting
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- Recyclying facilities
- Insulation in cavity walls
- EPC certified
- Fire certificates
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Intercom system
- Smoke alarms
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Automatic fire doors
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- Public Liability Insurance
- First aid kit
Come and stay in this delightful and airy property development on Devonshire Road, in the prestigious city of Cambridge.
This brand new scheme is located just off the vibrant Mill Road - Cambridge’s most cosmopolitan living area. The property itself has been finished to an exceptional standard offering a fantastic city living experience - ideal for the modern business traveller. Amenities include free Wi-Fi, a fully equipped kitchen, TV and so much more.
The area itself is alive with independent cafe’s, shops and restaurants making Devonshire Road a great place to experience Cambridge from.
- 7 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 7 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 12th September, then 6 days notice has been given and a charge for 1 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.