Grand Central Duplex Apartment Cambridge
Cambridge is one of the great cities in the UK for education and scientific research.
Grand Central Duplex enjoys easy access to excellent transport links. Cambridge Railway Station is under a mile from Grand Central, with direct trains running every 20 minutes, or less, to London Liverpool Street as well as frequent direct trains to London King’s Cross, (these fantastic links offer connections to the London Underground and all that the capital has to offer in under an hour).
Grand Central Duplex Apartment is also perfectly located for shopping within Cambridge, with the grand arcade shopping centre and the historic city centre just minutes from your door.
- Stansted 30miles
- Cambridge Station >1 miles
- Welcome pack: Small Welcome Pack on arrival
- Cots or cribs: Cot or crib (included)
- Minimum stay: 3 nights
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Central heating
- Wooden flooring
- Car parking: Free Car Parking
- Walk on Balcony
- Fans in Apartment
- ASAP accredited
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Non smoking
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Lift access
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Maid services: Once a week
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Heated Towel Rail
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- 2nd Zip and link beds
- Hair dryer
- Anti allergy bedding
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bicycle available on request
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Tablet/iPad instruction manual
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Docking station
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Television package: Freeview
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Coffee and tea provided
- Washing up liquid
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Coffee machine: Esspresso Machine
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Sofa bed
- Vacuum cleaner
- Intercom system
- Fire certificates
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- First aider
- Gas safety check
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- Smoke alarms
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Sprinkler system
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Automatic fire doors
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- Public Liability Insurance
- First aid kit
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets
Located within the brand new, prestigious Grand Central development, this impressive Grand Central Duplex Apartment benefits from a large outside balcony complete with privacy screen and outdoor seating – ideal for summer evenings.
The two bedrooms offer the finest night sleep, with 300 thread count Egyptian cotton bedding, duck down pillows, and blackout blinds. Both bedrooms include an en-suite bathroom with rainforest shower, heated towel rail and Aromatherapy Associates toiletries. The bedrooms also come with plenty of storage including a large built-in double wardrobe and separate large storage cupboard suitable for suitcases.
An open plan kitchen diner with premium kitchenware and complimentary Netflix on your smart TV are included.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.