The Suite Serviced Apartment Cardiff
The Suite Apartment is in Cathedral Road in Pontcanna/Canton, which recently made the top 20 in UK Hip Hang-out Neighbourhood Index and is the epicentre of the food scene in Cardiff. Cathedral Road is in the heart of the city, walking distance to sporting events, arts, culture, restaurants, and fine dining.
The residential areas of the capital city have become known in recent years for their independent businesses, leafy surroundings, and an alternative to a meal or night out in Cardiff's High Streets.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Cardiff 11miles
- Cardiff 0.8 miles
- Cardiff Coach Station 0.3 miles
- Pet Departure Clean: Pet departure clean (chargeable)
- Pet policy: Pets Allowed (restrictions apply)
- Wooden flooring
- Central heating
- Car parking: External car parking
- Minimum stay: 2 nights
- Tenancy agreement required
- Pen & note pad
- En-suite bathrooms
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Heated Towel Rail
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Television in Bedroom
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Comfort air
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Bike storage
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Television: Flat Screen 50 inch plus
- Flat screen televisions
- Chromecase / Apple TV
- Television package: Freeview
- Dining table and chairs
- Cleaning supplies
- Desk to work from
- Vacuum cleaner
- Dust pan and brush
- Coffee table
- Kitchen type: Kitchenette
- Usb plug sockets
- Coffee and tea provided
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Coffee machine: Esspresso Machine
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Washing up liquid
- Recyclying facilities
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- Fire certificates
- Electrronic (card, key, smart phone. etc) access
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- First aider
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Gas safety check
- First aid kit
The decor of this suite deserves lots of special attention – antiques, books, and knick-knacks are all souvenirs of your hosts' travels all over the world, meant to immerse you into a feeling of wanderlust as you explore the city of Cardiff from the comfort of a Victorian villa.
Not only is every piece of furniture a statement, but you'll also find that the smaller details deserve plenty of praise. Luxurious bedding, a Nespresso coffee machine, a huge four-poster bed with a pillow menu to match your preference, and high-end toiletries, all testify to the hosts' desire to make sure you have a fantastic stay.
The Suite Apartment is an incredibly spacious and luxurious room in a private Victorian Villa in the most desirable location in Cardiff.
- 28 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for 19 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.