Charles House is a walking distance to the station and 45 minutes by train to Central London. Those looking for a quieter stay will find that the area is the best for a tranquil and slower-paced adventure than a city location.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|5 Bedroom Plus||£420||ROR||£320||ROR||ROR|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Heathrow 84 milesmiles
- Gatwick 62 miles miles
- Chatham Train Station 1/2 mile miles
- Rochester Train Station 1 mile miles
- London Bridge 32 Miles miles
- Stratford Station 30 Miles miles
- Medway Coach 2 miles miles
- Car parking: External car parking
- Pet policy: Pets Allowed (restrictions apply)
- Private garden
- Welcome pack: Welcome Pack can be arranged (chargeable)
- ASAP accredited
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Towel rail: Heated Towel Rail
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Dust pan and brush
- Dining table and chairs
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Chopping board
- Washer dryer machine: Washer only
- Washing up liquid
- Living room furniture: Two Sofas and chair
- Recyclying facilities
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- CFL or LED lighting
- Fire certificates
- Electrical safety check
- Automatic fire doors
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
Charles House is a townhouse located in Medway Chatham, Kent. There are 6 rooms, 2 bathroom, 1 sitting/dining area, 1 kitchen plus a garden for your comfort and convenience. With all the facilities that you need to enjoy your stay, you can unwind and relax just like you would at home.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.