A town in the county of Kent, this will be a quiet and pleasant stay that will be a real change from what you usually experience in the city.
- Gatwick 46 miles
- London City 32 miles
- Gillingham Train Station 1.1 miles
- Chatham Train Station 1.6 miles
- Victoria Station 32 miles
- Stratford Station 31 miles
- Gillingham Coach station 2 miles
- Welcome pack: Small Welcome Pack on arrival
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Pet Departure Clean: Pet departure clean (chargeable)
- Car parking: External car parking
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Central heating
- Fans in Apartment
- Tenancy agreement required
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Pet policy: Pets Allowed (restrictions apply)
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Wireless public internet
- En-suite bathrooms
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Heated Towel Rail
- Television in Bedroom
- Bathtub or Shower
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Television package: Freeview
- Living room furniture: Two Sofas
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Oven: Oven
- Cleaning supplies
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Coffee and tea provided
- Washing up liquid
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Washer dryer machine: Washer only
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Sofa bed
- Vacuum cleaner
A 3 bedroom house based in a quiet residential area in Gillingham, it comes complete with amenities and spacious garden to create the perfect stay for leisure and corporate travellers. You will have all the stuff you need in the living space to have an experience of a lifetime.
- 48 hours notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 24 hours notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.