78 Suffolk road is tucked away in the quaint, friendly area of Tivoli, known for its independent retailers, recommended bars & restaurants and delicatessens.
Only a short walk away from the fashionable district and vibrant social setting of ‘Montpellier Walk,’ where you'll find Door 4, Flynn’s Bar & Brasserie, plus many individual boutiques. Stroll further down, and you're in Cheltenham’s regency town centre, surrounded by historical architecture & excellent shopping. Visit Cheltenham's Town Hall host to a large variety of events throughout the year.
With Cheltenham Spa’s train station a handy walking distance away and Cheltenham's Royal Well bus station in the town centre, there are numerous ways to explore the prestigious Cotswolds.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom||£188||£170||£140||£114||£100|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Bristol Airport 54miles
- Birmingham Airport 56 miles
- Underfloor heating
- Security deposit's required
- Cots or cribs: Cot or crib (included)
- Minimum stay: 3 nights
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Central heating
- Wooden flooring
- Welcome pack: Large Welcome Pack on arrival
- Car parking: Free Car Parking
- Walk on Balcony
- Fans in Apartment
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Non smoking
- Tenancy agreement required
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Lift access
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Maid services: Once a week
- Pen & note pad
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Heated Towel Rail
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Anti allergy bedding
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- DVD player
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Television package: Freeview
- Living room furniture: Two Sofas
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Coffee table
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Coffee and tea provided
- Washing up liquid
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Vacuum cleaner
- Recyclying facilities
- Insulation in cavity walls
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- Smoke alarms
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Intercom system
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Automatic fire doors
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Gas safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
Set over three floors, this apartment on 78 Suffolk Road's unique layout holds ideal privacy and a spacious atmosphere throughout with the added benefits of private entrances and off street parking.
78 Suffolk Road has a bright, open planned kitchen and living room with a separate utility room. There is an abundance of light throughout with seating perfect for unwinding and reading beside the sash windows in a relaxing armchair overlooking the quiet, refined Tivoli setting. With optional dining seating for four & a stylish sofa with room for two and a smart TV wall mounted for ideal viewing, all the necessities are here.
You can enjoy your home cooking and all your favourite TV choices at your leisure in the evenings.
- 28 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for 19 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.