Located on a pretty tree-lined road, this serviced apartment is in a popular Cheltenham location.
It's a short walk from the quaint, friendly area of Tivoli, known for its independent retailers, recommended bars & restaurants and groceries. Only a short walk away from the fashionable district and vibrant social setting of ‘Montpellier Walk,’ where you'll find Door 4, Flynn’s Bar & Brasserie, plus many individual boutiques. Stroll further down, and you're in Cheltenham’s regency town centre, surrounded by historical architecture & excellent shopping.
With Cheltenham Spa’s train station a handy walking distance away and Cheltenham's Royal Well bus station in the Town Centre.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom||£195||£175||£149||£120||£110|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Bristol Airport 54miles
- Birmingham Airport 56 miles
- Underfloor heating
- Security deposit's required
- Cots or cribs: Cot or crib (included)
- Car parking: On street Parking
- Minimum stay: 3 nights
- Fans in Apartment
- Central heating
- Welcome pack: Large Welcome Pack on arrival
- Non smoking
- Tenancy agreement required
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Maid services: Once a week
- Pen & note pad
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Heated Towel Rail
- Television in Bedroom
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Anti allergy bedding
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television package: Freeview
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Coffee and tea provided
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Washing up liquid
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Vacuum cleaner
- Recyclying facilities
- Insulation in cavity walls
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- Intercom system
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Smoke alarms
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Gas safety check
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Automatic fire doors
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- Public Liability Insurance
- First aid kit
Two Painswick is ideally located for leisure and business stays alike and has easy access to the A40.
Upon entering the living room of this second-floor serviced apartment, you will notice its open-plan appearance, which is perfect for both relaxing, as well as socialising. There is lots of room on the designer sofa to enjoy your favourite TV shows, or why not unwind in the luxurious, crushed velvet chair with a good novel. A brightly lit kitchen has a very modern, minimalist feel with its' fresh white and cool grey décor. It is fully equipped with everything you’ll need for a self-catering stay, including a Nespresso coffee machine.
When you are ready to retire to your bedroom and recover from your busy day, the spacious bedrooms both come with designer beds, plush pillows and a large warming throw.
- 28 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for 19 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.