Rent Serviced Apartments in Chennai
Top Furnished Apartments in Chennai
The erstwhile city of Madras has now been renamed Chennai. It is the capital city of the State of Tamil Nadu, in India. Chennai had been a Military Garrison for the British and during the year 1644 Fort St. George had been built by the British which is now converted into a Museum. Chennai had also been one of the trading outposts during the East India Company regime in India, because of the presence of a major port.
Fringed on the eastern side by the Bay of Bengal, the City of Chennai also happens to be one of the major commercial metro cities in India, thus, to meet the rising demand for corporate housing there has been a steady increase in serviced apartments in Chennai.
The city is home to a host of religious sites for the people of the Hindu and Christian faith. Thus, the city is frequented by many tourists who visit the Kapaleeshwarar Temple and the St. Mary’s Church, built in the 17th-century. This has led to a rise in the demand for short term rentals.
Top Rent Serviced Apartments in Chennai for Short and Long Term Stay:
For rent apartment in Chennai a Studio type 1 Bedroom apartment near the Perungudi Railway Station is ideal for the purpose. These apartments are both Stylish and at the same time contemporary décor.
These serviced apartments are suited for both leisure and business tourists. They have to offer amenities that include complimentary Wi-Fi, a flat-screen TV, sauna, gym, steam room, comfy bed, cosy furniture, a fully equipped kitchen and sleek bathroom. With the guest services team available 24/7 to answer any queries it makes for the perfect stay to enjoy in Chennai.
Benefits of Furnished Apartments in Chennai
Furnished Apartments in Chennai, with all furniture, accessories and fittings have the convenience of being habitable from day one. Serviced apartments are a superior substitute as compared to traditional rental accommodation in the city. Serviced apartments are gaining popularity amongst travellers to this Metro City. With a blend of comfort and convenience, they have all the contemporary amenities and facilities. These serviced apartments are covered with a contractual agreement taking into account all legal obligations, which include security deposits, agency fees maintenance charges and providing bills.
Being situated near facilities and well-connected through transport connections by both railways and major bus stops, it enables easier access to the most important business and corporate hubs. These apartments are also popular among tourists who frequent Chennai for visiting places of tourist attractions and looking for holiday apartments in Chennai. Some apartments also have added amenities such as gymnasiums and swimming pools as per the building design.
We are experts in providing serviced accommodation and understand guests staying with us require a place to stay which can be termed by them as home-away-from-home in Chennai. We offer 24/7 support and assistance to them so that they are comfortable during their stay with us.
Corporate Housing in Chennai
With many corporates having their head Quarters and setting up offices here, corporate housing in Chennai is all times a good bargain for business travellers to this city. There are a variety of rent apartment, ranging from Studio Executive, Studio Premier, 1-Bedroom Classic, Deluxe, Executive and Premier or a 2-Bedroom Executive type. These units are perfect for unwinding after a hectic day of serious business.
Travellers can relax because of plush furnishings, comfortable beds, a spacious living area. They have the facility of a flat-screen television, high-speed Wi-Fi to stay connected and a fully-equipped kitchen. These apartments being located near main business destinations as well as connected through public transportation services ensure a convenient travel mode for our corporate guests.
Short Term Rentals Chennai
Visitors to Chennai, on a few days to about a week’s tour, prefer staying at a short term rentals in Chennai has to offer. The reason being, that these places; besides having all the comfort of well-furnished accommodation, also have the advantage of being strategically located in terms of their proximity to the business hubs and the places of tourist attraction as well.
Holiday Apartments in Chennai
Tourists on a holiday to the city of Chennai have the choice of staying at holiday apartments in Chennai. These apartments are equipped with all contemporary amenities required to make their stay with us the most memorable vacation they spend here. Some of these holiday apartments have the advantage of being very near to the places of tourist attractions like beaches, temples and museums. There are Holiday apartments that are located along Mount Road at a distance of five minutes from Chennai International Airport. It has a fitness centre and an outdoor swimming pool.
Where to Stay in Chennai
While in Chennai we advise our guests to stay near the major business centres or close to places of tourist attractions like Marina Beach, Parthasarathy Temple, MGR Film City Santhome Cathedral Basilica and Kapaleeswarar Temple. However, these places should also be well connected to other parts of the city through railways, and other major thoroughfares. One such place is the Citadines OMR Chennai, a serviced apartment that is close to the Perungudi Railway Station.
per night onwards
3 Nights Min stay
per night onwards
3 Nights Min stay
Facts about Chennai
Chennai was earlier a fishing village named Madraspatnam. Afterwards, the East India Company fortified it as a military garrison with the construction of Fort St. George. It was one of the first large English settlements in the country of India.
- Chennai was the first Indian city to launch a massive network of Wi-Fi.
- Inaugurated in the year 1688, it is the oldest Municipal Corporation in India.
- The Chennai Central prison is also the oldest in India.
- The second-largest judicial structure in the world is the Madras High Court building. The largest being in London.
- In India for the first time, Music, as a Bachelor’s degree course, was introduced at the Madras University in the year 1930.
- Royapuram railway station, in Chennai, began operations in the year 1856 and is the oldest railway station in India that is still functioning.
- The largest artificial seaport in India in the Bay of Bengal region is in Chennai.
- The oldest cricket stadium in India, the Chepauk M.A. Chidambaram stadium, is located in Chennai.
- Spencer Plaza in Anna Salai is the oldest shopping place in India. It was built in the year 1863, during the British rule in India.
- The only city in India to be attacked during World War I was Chennai.
- In India, BMW set up its first manufacturing plant in Chennai.
Chennai offers Mouth-watering Chettinad cuisine. Marina Beach is a famous beach in Chennai. Chennai is famous for its gold jewellery and Kanchipuram silk sarees. With many heritage structures in Chennai, it is flocked by both domestic and foreign tourists.
Cost of Living in Chennai
The monthly average cost of living in Chennai is as follows:
Groceries would cost around INR 1,500 to 15,000 depending on whether you are a Bachelor, a couple or a family person staying in Chennai. Similarly, one would spend any amount between INR 1000 to 4000 per month on transport. The basic utility would cost around INR 1,200 to 3,000 every month.
Tips for Visiting Chennai
While visiting Chennai it would be advisable to follow the tips given below:
- The day starts as early as 06:00 AM in Chennai with most shops and Chennai's popular major temples opening early. So plan your tour accordingly.
- Beaches are frequented by residents early morning. But for most of the day, it remains sparsely crowded except for the evenings.
- Find out the best time and day to visit the places of tourist attraction when the crowd will be less.
- Also, go through reviews to understand how long a visit to each of the tourist attractions takes.
Things to Do in Chennai
Visit the popular Vandalur Zoo, the Madras Crocodile for the wildlife experience. Go to Sadras Fort. Surf at Kovalam beach, or visit the heritage at Connemara Public Library
Q. What are popular things to do in Chennai?
Visit the Vandalur Zoo. Go surfing at the beach. Do not forget to visit the Government Museum and the Fort St. George Museum.
Q. What are some free things to do in Chennai?
- Witness the sunrise at Marina Beach.
- Take Prasadam at the temple.
- Visit the Government Museum.
- Visit the Art gallery.
- Visit the Anna Centenary Library.
- Go for Forest bathing at Huddleston Gardens.
- Go for a Midnight drive along East Coast Road.
- See the Sunset at Broken Bridge.
Q. Does Chennai have many romantic attractions?
Egmore Museum, Shiraz Art Cafe, Muttukadu, Besant Nagar Beach and Dakshinachitra are some romantic places to visit in Chennai.
Q. What are family-friendly things to do in Chennai?
The best places to visit along with family in Chennai are:
- Marina Beach.
- The Government Museum of Chennai.
- MGM Dizzee World.
- Railway Museum.
- Arignar Anna Zoological Park.
- The VGP Universal Kingdom.
Places to Eat in Chennai
- Robot: from greetings at the door to ordering and even table service, everything here is taken care of by Robots at this high tech, new age restaurant.
- Pumpkin Tales: Located in Alwarpet, Chennai, it serves good continental or English breakfast. You can also get delicious lunch and dinner, including a vegan menu.
- Absolute Barbecue: Serves delicious grilled food, both non-vegetarian and vegetarian options on the menu.
Weather in Chennai
The weather in Chennai is mostly hot and humid. The wet season is overcast; the dry season is windy and partly cloudy year-round. The temperature typically varies from 71°F to 98°F and is rarely below 68°F or above 103°F.
The best time of year to visit Chennai for hot-weather activities is from late December to mid-March.