Thomsens Serviced Apartment
Copenhagen is the capital city of Denmark and has a whole host of amenities to keep any traveller entertained.
The apartments are close to public transportation, taking 15 minutes by metro to the Copenhagen city centre, where you can enjoy the harbour and long streets, restaurants, cafés, cultural attractions and fashionable areas. With all this not too far away, you'll know you made the right choice.
With so much to see and do in Copenhagen, you will feel right at home in the city.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|1 Bedroom Apartment||N/A||N/A||£180||£180||£180|
|2 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom||N/A||N/A||£250||£250||£250|
|3 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom||N/A||N/A||£320||£320||£320|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Copenhagen 3miles
- Central Station 1,5 miles
- Ørestad St. (Ørestads Boulevard) 0,1 miles
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Central heating
- Walk on Balcony
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Non smoking
- Wooden flooring
- Lift access
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Knife block
- Washing up liquid
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Smoke alarms
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Management available 24 hours a day
Beautiful, light and newly renovated, these serviced apartments in Copenhagen are near Royal Arena and Fields shopping centre.
These one, two and three bedroom apartments come with all the luxuries of home, with double and single beds in the rooms for a rejuvenating night. Meanwhile, the new kitchen has all the appliances one needs, while opening up to the large living room. There's also a sunny balcony that's perfect for the morning coffee or evening drink, take a walk around the communal green courtyard.
Our guest services team are available 24/7 to keep your trip on track and to answer any queries you may have.
- 28 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for 19 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.