Robert Jacobsens Serviced Apartment, Copenhagen
Copenhagen is the capital city of Denmark and has a whole host of amenities to keep any traveller entertained.
The apartments are close to public transportation, taking 16 minutes by metro to the Copenhagen city centre, where you can enjoy the harbour and long streets, restaurants, cafés, cultural attractions and fashionable areas. With all this not too far away, you'll know you made the right choice.
With so much to see and do in Copenhagen, you will feel right at home in the city.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|1 Bedroom Apartment||N/A||N/A||£160||£150||£145|
|2 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom||N/A||N/A||£190||£190||£180|
|3 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom||N/A||N/A||£200||£190||£180|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Copenhagen 3miles
- Central Station 1,5 miles
- Vestamager St. (Metro) 0,1 miles
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Central heating
- Walk on Balcony
- Non smoking
- Wooden flooring
- Lift access
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Bedside table
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Anti allergy bedding
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Fridge freezer type: Fridge (Fridge Only)
- Dust pan and brush
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Chopping board
- Washing up liquid
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Knife block
- Sofa bed
- Vacuum cleaner
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Smoke alarms
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Emergency Lighting
- Water softener system
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
Newly renovated, these bright studios, one, two and three bedroom apartments in Amager are a great choice for Copenhagen adventures.
The apartments are stylish with modern furnishings and include a beautiful new kitchen with all the appliances that any traveller requires, dining and fashionable living areas, TV and Internet access, and a sunny balcony for extra comfort and convenience. Guests can access to the communal green courtyard to relax in and take in the splendid greenery.
Our guest services team are available 24/7 to keep your trip on track and to answer any queries you may have.
- 28 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for 19 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.