The apartment is a short walk from all the main shops and also the nightlife with bars and a variety of restaurants ranging from Chinese, Korean, Japanese, Mexican, Italian and Carribean. You'll be spoilt for choice.
Other main attractions nearby include The Belgrade Theatre, Odeon Cinema, The Wave Waterpark, Coventry Cathedral, The Transport Museum and Coventry University. Its also a short drive to the CBS Arena if you're here to attend a business conference or to see your favourite band or team play. The War Memorial Park is just a 5-10 minute drive away if you fancy doing a Parkrun on Saturday mornings!
You'll also never run short of groceries as Sainsburys is a 5 minute walk away as is Nisa Local which is open 24 hours, with a new Co-op opened just down the road along Fairfax Street.
The property boasts excellent local and national transport links with Pool Meadow Bus Station across the road so you can get around Coventry and the whole of Warwickshire and West Midlands easily. The train station is a 20 minute walk away of a 5 minute taxi ride and if your wondering where you can get a taxi, the rank is right outside the apartment block. Even London Euston is only a one hour train ride away!
- Birmingham International 10.8 miles
- East Midlands 40 miles
- Coventry 1.7 miles
- Birmingham International 10.8 miles
- Pool Meadow 0.1 miles
- Lift access
- Maid services: Yes (chargeable)
- Central heating
- Car parking: Internal car parking
- Room with small balcony
- Walk on Balcony
- Luggage storage room (temporary): Luggage Storage (In apartment)
- Wooden flooring
- Fans in Apartment (On Request)
- Air Conditioning
- Wireless public internet
- En-suite bathrooms
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Anti allergy bedding (Chargeable)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows (Chargeable)
- Toilet roll (One time)
- Zip and link beds
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Dining table and chairs
- Cleaning supplies (One time)
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Usb plug sockets
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Coffee and tea provided
- Washing up liquid
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Vacuum cleaner
- Recyclying facilities
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- EPC certified
- Double glazing
- CFL or LED lighting
- Fire certificates
- Electrronic (card, key, smart phone. etc) access
- Secure locks on entry doors
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Intercom system
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Gas safety check
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- Secure locks and screens on interior windows
- First aid kit
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- High speed broadband connection
- Spacious work space.
- Step-free access
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
- Fire extinguishers
- Emergency Alarm (Horn, Siren, Bell Etc)
This is a newly refurbished apartment with the WOW factor! The place has had an extensive make over, with a new kitchen installed, new appliances and new ensuite shower with complete redecoration throughout with all new furnishings including king size beds.
The new kitchen has been exquisitely designed by Magnet kitchens, making everything so easily accessible. The kitchen is fully equipped with new appliances and has everything you would need to make your stay as comfortable as possible.
There are 2 comfy king size beds, the main bedroom is very spacious and has the ensuite shower room. The main bathroom is large and has a shower and bathtub. The lounge is lush and decorated with vibrant furnishings, which makes it the perfect place to relax whilst watching your favourite shows on the 43" HDTV which includes Netflix and all free view channels. FREE superfast fibre broadband (500MB) is also provided which should cater for all your needs whether surfing the net or if you need to work from home.
The apartment is situated in the heart of the city overlooking 2 of the 3 famous spires of Coventry, which is the view from the balcony. A central location with easy access to all local areas such as Warwick, Leamington Spa and Stratford upon Avon, which makes it a great base if you're planning to do some site seeing.
It's also ideal for anyone looking for a longer term booking if you're working away from home, so Contractors are welcome.
This living space really is home away from home!
- 7 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 7 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 12th September, then 6 days notice has been given and a charge for 1 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any special accommodation requirements they may have.