Priory Place Apartment Coventry
Coventry is a city in central England in the region known as the Midlands. Once full of industrial jobs, it has now grown beyond old industries and is trying to forge a new future.
Located within easy access of Coventry's city centre with its shops, restaurants, bars, sports centre, Belgrade Theatre and other leisure facilities. These apartments are only 20 minutes drive from the NEC, and 10 minutes from the Ricoh Arena, making them an ideal base for those exhibiting or visiting there. Coventry is well known for the medieval Coventry Cathedral, which was left in ruins after a WWII bombing. A 20th-century replacement, with abstract stained glass and still as empowering, stands beside it. The collection at the Herbert Art Gallery & Museum includes paintings of local heroine Lady Godiva. A statue of her, naked on horseback, is nearby. The 14th-century St. Mary’s Guildhall has a vaulted crypt.
Coventry train station will get you to other parts of the Midlands region, as can the buses. You can also catch other trains to the south and towards the capital city, London.
- Birmingham 10.6miles
- East Midlands 38.8 miles
- Coventry 1.6 miles
- Nuneaton 9.1 miles
- Town Centre 0.1 miles
- Lift access
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Walk on Balcony
- Car parking: On-site Parking (chargeable)
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Maid services: Once a week
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Heated Towel Rail
- Bathtub or Shower
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Television package: Freview
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Vacuum cleaner
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Coffee and tea provided
- Iron and ironing board
- Washing up liquid
- Recyclying facilities
- Double glazing
- CFL or LED lighting
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Smoke alarms
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Intercom system
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
Modern and comfortable, these one, two and three bedroom serviced apartments are a good choice for those that want to be near the centre of Coventry.
Priory Place Serviced Apartment feature an open plan lounge, with dining and kitchen areas, master bedroom with en-suite bathroom, and a double bedroom and family bathroom. All apartments come with Freeview television and free wireless broadband. Priory Place Apartments are serviced once weekly and guests will receive a complimentary welcome pack on arrival. Several local restaurants offer delivery to the apartments and a shopping service is available (chargeable). For added peace of mind, access to both the apartments and underground car park is securely controlled by electronic key fob entry.
Our guest services team are available 24/7 to keep your trip on track and to answer any queries you may have.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.