The property is located in a residential area which is within close proximity to Crawley Busines Districts, Crawley Town Centre and its public transport links. The property is also within close proximity to Gatwick Airport.
- Gatwick 4.6 miles
- Heathrow 41.3 miles
- Crawley 2.0 miles
- Three Bridges Station 1.5 miles
- Pet Deposit: Pet deposit required
- Pet policy: Pets Allowed (restrictions apply)
- Pet Departure Clean: Pet departure clean (non-chargeable)
- Car parking: External car parking
- Welcome pack: Small Welcome Pack on arrival
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Maid services: Once a week
- En-suite bathrooms
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Alarm clock
- Hair dryer
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Television package: Freeview
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Clothing rack
- Cleaning supplies
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Living room furniture: Two Sofas and chair
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Coffee and tea provided
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Food processor
- Washing up liquid
- Recyclying facilities
- Insulation in cavity walls
- Double glazing
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Smoke /Fire Derectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
- Location map of emergency Stairwells / exits in each apartment
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Gas safety check
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire extinguishers
- Smoke /Fire Detectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
- Emergency Alarm (Horn, Siren, Bell Etc)
The Copthorne Court property comes with 2 bedroom apartments, each one equipped with a kitchen, comfortable lounge/dining room with a TV, Freeview, parking, and complimentary Wi-Fi. This property will be the perfect choice for your corporate and leisure trip.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.