Woodfield Lodge in Crawley
Crawley is a large town and borough in West Sussex that has much to offer its guests.
Woodfield Lodge is a quiet apartment block right off the M23 motorway and very close to Gatwick airport and Manor Royal Business Park and the local Tesco. This apartment is perfect for those doing contractor work nearby or at the various training centres in and around Crawley/Gatwick.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom||N/A||N/A||£120||£110||£100|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- London Gatwick 5miles
- London Heathrow 45 miles
- Three Bridges 0.8 miles
- Crawley 1.3 miles
- Security deposit's required
- Car parking: Free Secure on-site Car Parking
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Minimum stay: 3 nights
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Central heating
- Walk on Balcony
- Extra bed: Extra Bed free of charge
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Bedside table
- 2nd Zip and link beds
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Zip and link beds
- Breakfast: Chargable
- Communal lounge
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Television package: Freeview
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Coffee table
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Coffee and tea provided
- Washing up liquid
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Sofa bed
- Vacuum cleaner
- Double glazing
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Smoke alarms
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Emergency Lighting
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
Explore Crawley and even more when you book with us.
This apartment is ideal for those working as a contractor or cabin crew and pilot training as well as Contractors who will find this apartment convenient to the various building sites across Crawley and beyond. it is also fully equipped with the likes of a flat screen TV, Wi-Fi, Netflix, a kitchenette and so much more.
Enquire now to stay with us.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.