Whether it's business or pleasure, a lone traveller or a family, or you may even be relocating to Darlington through work, our vurv.stay apartments provide an excellent but cost effective alternative contemporary accommodation to staying in a hotel.
All our apartments are beautifully decorated and provide a home from home experience which includes a living area equipped with cable tv, DVD player and the latest high speed 5G Wi-Fi and each have a fully fitted kitchen with all the appliances you would expect.
- Teesside Airport 5 miles
- Newcastle Airport 30 miles
- Darlington Train Station 1 miles
- Middlesbrough Train Station 10 miles
- Middlesbrough Bus Station 10 miles
- Maid services: Once every two weeks
- Car parking: External car parking
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Central heating
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Pet policy: Pets Allowed (restrictions apply)
- Fans in Apartment (On Request)
- Pet Departure Clean: Pet departure clean (chargeable)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows (Chargeable)
- Toilet roll (One time)
- Zip and link beds
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television package: Basic Sky/Virgin
- DVD player
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Dining table and chairs
- Cleaning supplies (One time)
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Usb plug sockets
- Coffee and tea provided
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Washing up liquid
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Vacuum cleaner
- Recyclying facilities
- EPC certified
- Double glazing
- CFL or LED lighting
- Fire certificates
- Electrronic (card, key, smart phone. etc) access
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Gas safety check
- Security Alarm System
- Fire extinguishers
Our Raby Street apartment is on the edge of Darlington Town Centre. Close to bars, restaurants and transport links this 2 Bedroom, stylish apartment is spacious enough for a small family, 2 cohabiting couples , or up to 3 separate work colleagues but cosy enough for the single traveller.
Bedroom one contains a Super-King size bed for a great nights sleep which splits into two 3 foot singles when required. Bedroom two contains a three quarter sized bed large enough for two sharing children or one adult. There is a modern toilet and shower room with towels provided. Completing the layout is a modern open plan living area. This contains a great living area with chaise settee. In addition, there is a fully fitted kitchen/breakfast bar area with all the appliances, including a fan oven with hob, microwave and a washer/dryer. Also provided are utensils, cutlery, pots, pans, crockery and other kitchen essentials.
There are various free and paid parking options in the area long and short term - we do have one a parking permit for one vehicle outside the property for the guest to use throughout their stay.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any special accommodation requirements they may have.