Whether it's business or pleasure, a lone traveller or a family, or you may even be relocating to Darlington through work, our vurv.stay apartments provide an excellent but cost effective alternative contemporary accommodation to staying in a hotel.
All our properties are situated on the edge of Darlington Town Centre, and walking distance to bars, restaurants, shopping and transport links
All our apartments are beautifully decorated and provide a home from home experience which includes a living area equipped with cable tv, DVD player and the latest high speed 5G Wi-Fi and each have a fully fitted kitchen with all the appliances you would expect.
- Teesside Airport 5 miles
- Newcastle Airport 30 miles
- Darlington Train Station 1 miles
- Middlesbrough Train Station 10 miles
- Middlesbrough Bus Station 10 miles
- Central heating
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Car parking: External car parking
- Walk on Balcony
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Toilet roll (One time)
- Zip and link beds
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Television package: Freeview
- Dining table and chairs
- Cleaning supplies (One time)
- Clothing rack
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Coffee and tea provided
- Washing up liquid
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Sofa bed
- Vacuum cleaner
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- EPC certified
- Double glazing
- Fire certificates
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Does your company have an evacuation plan, including bomb threat, in place
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Gas safety check
- Balcony's on ground floor are accessible by the public
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
A newly refurbished property based in the centre of Darlington. Please note this is a second floor apartment, with no lift for disabled access. A beautifully decorated apartment with a fully fitted kitchen with all main appliances. The Apartment has a separate bedroom along with a sofa bed in the lounge area. A full sized bath with shower is provided along with towels.
There are views onto the garden from the lounge from the large windows and also from the bedroom too. The apartment provides a spacious lounge with a dining area for 4 people. Cable TV and high speed 5Ghz Wi-fi are standard. .
A fully fitted kitchen with all the main appliances which you would expect from home completes the layout. Also provided are utensils, cutlery, pots, pans and essentials
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any special accommodation requirements they may have.