The house is on a private estate, which is nice and quiet.The property 15 minutes walk to Train station, town centre, shops and restaurants. Kent is known as the Garden of England boasting beautiful woodlands and gardens.
A few of the attractions for outdoors are Groombridge place and gardens (parkland and formal gardens) suitable for country walks. Penshurst Place and Gardens Jet stream Tours is Kents ultimate river experience. Rochester Castle For shoppers Kent offers are Bluewater Shopping Center Ashford Designer Outlet Local shops: - Nisa Local is 7 minutes drive Co op Food 6 minutes drive Restaurant: - Carnaval meat and Taps 6 minutes away by car Le Tre Sorelle (Italian) 6 minutes away by car
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|3 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom||N/A||N/A||£155||£155.0||£155.0|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- London City Airport 17.9 milesmiles
- Gatwick 34.9 miles miles
- Dartford Station 4.1 miles miles
- Purfleet Station 3.3 miles miles
- Hornchurch 3.7 miles miles
- Dagenham East London 4.6 miles miles
- Security deposit's required
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Car parking: External car parking
- Fans in Apartment
- Central heating
- Private garden
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Wooden flooring
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Bedside table
- En-suite bathrooms
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Zip and link beds
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Television package: Freeview
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Oven: Oven
- Cleaning supplies
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Living room furniture: Two Sofas and chair
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Coffee and tea provided
- Washing up liquid
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Sofa bed
- Vacuum cleaner
- Double glazing
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Public Liability Insurance
- First aid kit
- Gas safety check
- High speed broadband connection
Lovely 3 bedroom house with free parking space, a back garden, a fully fitted Kitchen/dining with appliances, pots, pans, cooking utensils, cutlery, glasses & dishes. Master bedroom has it's private Bathroom & there's an additional family bathroom & a Cloakroom. Single beds in 2 of the rooms can be linked into Super king beds. House is is 10 minutes from the Station with direct trains to london. It sleeps up to 6 guests. It comes with free Netflix on TV & Spotify premium on smart speaker.
- 28 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for 19 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.