Apartments Near Nehru Enclave Metro
A short walk away from a number of restaurants, shopping possibilities and bars, Greater Kailash is a vibrant neighbourhood in South Delhi.
Apartments Near Nehru Enclave Metro has popular markets with heavy footfall and is home to a varied retail scene that comprises high-street fashion, national brands and budget bargains. Known national brands and designer studios in the area include Kilol, Fab India & Varanasi amongst others. A number of hidden gems and cafes are located on the upper floors of the market buildings of the block.
The upmarket neighbourhood has good connectivity and transportation options. The closest metro station is the Greater Kailash Metro Station.
- Indira Gandhi International Airport 9.3miles
- Nehru Enclave Metro Station 0.1 miles
- Security deposit's required
- Lift access
- Minimum stay: 3 nights
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Central heating
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Luggage storage room (temporary): Luggage Storeage (In apartment)
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Check in time: 1500 hrs
- Tenancy agreement required
- Maid services: Every day
- Wireless public internet
- Check out time: 1200 noon
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Non smoking
- Air Conditioning
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Fans in Apartment
- Pen & note pad
- En-suite bathrooms
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Television in Bedroom
- Alarm clock
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Bathtub or Shower
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Television package: Freeview
- Dining table and chairs
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Fridge freezer type: Fridge (Fridge Only)
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Dust pan and brush
- Coffee table
- Usb plug sockets
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Washing up liquid
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- Public Liability Insurance
- Onsite security
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
Apartments Near Nehru Enclave Metro are elegant and with ample daylight serviced apartments in Kalkaji offer business and leisure travellers with all they need to enjoy the many delights of Delhi.
The interior features much that is suitable for any length of stay. Access to a private balcony gives you an opportunity to savour the views of the neighbourhood. The kitchen comes equipped with modern appliances while the bedroom comprises a lush king-size bed while the bathroom features modern fittings with a showerhead. The living space comprises a chic setting for your dining experience. Quality linen and complimentary Wi-Fi connection are a part of your stay package in these apartments.
Our guest services team are available 24/7 to keep your trip on track and to answer any queries you may have.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.