W. Adams Avenue #1805 Apartments
Detroit is the largest city in the midwestern state of Michigan and has plenty to offer for travellers on business and leisure trips.
Near Downtown, the neoclassical Detroit Institute of Arts is famed for the Detroit Industry Murals painted by Diego Rivera, and inspired by the city’s ties to the auto industry, giving it the nickname "Motor City." Detroit is also the birthplace of Motown Records, whose initial headquarters can be explored by eager fans. Other attractions and landmarks in the city include The Henry Ford Museum, Belle Isle, Comerica Park and the Museum of Contemporary Art, Michigan Science Center and MGM Grand Detroit.
The public transport facilities in the area provide good access around the city and the local areas.
- Detroit City 7.3miles
- Detroit Metropolitan 22.7 miles
- Grand Circus Park 0.9 miles
- Times Square 0.3 miles
- Security deposit's required
- Lift access
- Central heating
- Wooden flooring
- Car parking: Free Car Parking
- Minimum stay: 30 nights
- Non smoking
- Tenancy agreement required
- Business centre
- Luggage storage room: Luggage Storeage (In apartment)
- Air Conditioning
- Wireless public internet
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Alarm clock
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Bathtub or Shower
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Flat screen televisions
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary (down load limit)
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television package: Cable
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Rice Cooker
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Washing up liquid
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- EPC certified
- CFL or LED lighting
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- Intercom system
- Fire certificates
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- First aider
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- Onsite security
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Sprinkler system
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Gas safety check
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- First aid kit
- Pet policy: Pets Allowed (restrictions apply)
- Pet Deposit: Pet deposit required
- Pet Departure Clean: Pet departure clean (chargeable)
Come and explore the city of Detroit from the most sublime accommodation, complete with everything you need for a homely stay.
These 1 bedroom apartments in Detroit are fully furnished and include all the details, offering an affordable and unique alternative to hotels. They have stunning views to the south (downtown) and west. Also available is one of the very best apartments in all of Detroit - a penthouse corner suite with gigantic arched windows overlooking the new Arena District development. The 6th and 15th-floor suites have a full wall of windows from the living room through the bedroom with spectacular views. The 18th-floor apartment is a penthouse with huge arched windows and is a corner suite.
All suites of this Detroit corporate housing feature parquet floors for extra convenience and comfort.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.