Bycroft House Home Crowd Doncaster
The town of Doncaster is waiting for you to explore its long history and hidden treasures.
As well as being a short walk from the racecourse, you're also perfectly situated for the nearby restaurants, shopping and bars at Doncaster's Lakeside Village. With so much to see and do throughout the town, as well as restaurants and cafes to grab the ideal meal, you won't be short of ways to entertain yourself.
The local train station will get you to other areas of interest during your stay.
- Doncaster 1 miles
- Welcome pack: Small Welcome Pack on arrival
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Central heating
- Car parking: Free Car Parking
- Maid services: Once a week
- Laundry service: Free Laundry Service
- Reception: 24 Hour Reception
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- ASAP accredited
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Wireless public internet
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Luggage storage room: Luggage Storeage (In apartment)
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Fans in Apartment
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- 2nd Zip and link beds
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc) - One time
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows (Chargeable)
- Bike storage
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Chromecase / Apple TV
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Television package: Freeview
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Clothing rack
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Dust pan and brush
- Coffee table
- Living room furniture: Two Sofas and chair
- Usb plug sockets
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Coffee and tea provided
- Washing up liquid
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Food processor
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Sofa bed
- Vacuum cleaner
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- Double glazing
- CFL or LED lighting
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- Recyclying facilities
- Insulation in cavity walls
- EPC certified
- Intercom system
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Gas safety check
- Smoke alarms
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Sprinkler system
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- First aid kit
Bycroft House is a stunning 1-bedroom modern flat situated just a short walk from Doncaster Racecourse.
Built in 2018, this fully furnished flat is fantastic for a short stay event accommodation or provides the perfect base for business guests requiring a longer stay. Bycroft House Serviced Apartment has everything you could possibly need for a stress-free stay, including Smart Apple TV, free Wi-Fi and a fully-equipped kitchen.
Enquire now to book your stay with us.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any special accommodation requirements they may have.