Spacious Doncaster Accommodation
Located near stores and public transportation
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Maid services: Every day
- Central heating
- Cots or cribs: Cot or crib (included)
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Pen & note pad
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Alarm clock
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Bathtub or Shower
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television package: Cable
- Dust pan and brush
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Chopping board
- Cleaning supplies
- Knife block
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Fridge freezer type: Fridge (Fridge Only)
- Fire certificates
- Electrical safety check
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
Spacious accommodation set in 1 Lilac, Crescent, New Edlington, Doncaster UK This apartment is well presented and features fully furnished and spacious rooms. Comes with fully equipped kitchen and bathroom. Ideal location for corporate rentals, and visiting professionals.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.