Serviced Apartments Dubai Land
Dubai is one of the most prominent tourist places in the world. People can enjoy their vacation in the city’s world-class hotels, entertainment, modern architecture, traditional markets, dining venues, sporting events, and shopping centres. The major tourist attractions of Dubai are the Burj Al Arab, Burj Khalifa, the Hatta, and others. Dubai is also the most populated city in the UAE. Initially, it was a fishing village and grew into a city in the 21st century. The city is focused on hospitality and tourism.
Top serviced apartments in Dubai Land:
- Umm Suqeim Street Science Park Serviced Apartments
- Jumeirah Village Street 1 Serviced Apartment
- Dubai land Serviced Apartment, Dubai Land
All the Serviced Apartments Dubai Land is well-equipped with many amenities and facilities along with additional services. These amenities offer travellers a comfortable and cosy stay. The serviced apartments in the city also have a fully-equipped kitchen that makes home cooking simple and fun. The rooms have free Wi-Fi that helps in networking with the rest of the world and many more other facilities.
Where to Stay in Dubai Land
Travellers from across the world opt for serviced apartments as they are more reliable, affordable, and customer-friendly. The serviced apartments are located at the top localities of the city that is well-connected with the rest of Dubai. Some of the best localities that have these serviced apartments are Dubai Land, Jumeirah Village Circle, and Silicon Oasis. All the properties are located in prominent neighbourhoods that are a great choice for shopping, sightseeing, and business. There are many shopping complexes and restaurants nearby.
Showing 1-3 of 3 apartment buildings (13 apartments)
The average nightly price is £221
Distance From City Center
Skycourt Tower Serviced Apartment
1 Nights Min stay
Apartment Types: 2 Bed
A Budget Friendly option to those who want to spend their time In Dubai. These fully furnished apartment comes with a living area with 3 wide sofas and a flat screen television, 2 decent Bedrooms
Dubailand Serviced Apartment, Dubai Land
4 Nights Min stay
Apartment Types: 1 Bed | 2 Bed | 3 Bed
Contemporary and stylish, these serviced apartments in Dubai are perfect for both business and leisure.
The apartments are bright, airy, and elegant throughout, with a décor that has been c
Umm Suqeim Street Science Park Serviced Apartment
15 Nights Min stay
Apartment Types: Studio | 1 Bed
Dubai is all yours to explore from the heart of stylish accommodation that ticks all boxes. The property is located in the prominent neighbourhood of Al Barsha South, Dubailand, which is a great ch
Can't find what you are looking for?
We have a number of other properties not yet listed on the site.
Frequently asked questions
Things to know before booking serviced apartments in Dubai
- How many serviced apartments are available for booking in Dubai Land Dubai ?
There are over 3 serviced apartments in Dubai Land Dubai with more being added every day. In total, TheSqua.re has over 250,000 apartments across the globe that are waiting to be booked. Book Now .
- What are the most popular luxury serviced apartments in Dubai Land Dubai?
The best 5 and 4 star serviced apartments in Dubai Land Dubai are Skycourt Tower Serviced Apartment. Dubailand Serviced Apartment, Dubai Land. Umm Suqeim Street Science Park Serviced Apartment.
- What is the price range of serviced apartments available in Dubai Land Dubai?
Prices start from £260 per night and increase from there. Bear in mind that the type of apartment and number of guest will affect the overall price. Book Now .
- What offers are currently available for booking serviced apartments in Dubai Land Dubai on TheSqua.re?
To see a selection of Dubai Land Dubai offers, please visit our offers and coupon page .
- How do I search for the best serviced apartments in Dubai Land Dubai on TheSqua.re?
Choose a part of Dubai Land Dubai you want to visit and search for the perfect stay for you using our easy search tool. Begin your search here .
- Do Dubai Land Dubai serviced apartments provide breakfast, gym & other extra services?
Some of the apartment buildings in Dubai Land Dubai will offer bed and breakfast or gym membership, whereas others may provide them with an extra charge. The apartment listing will make that clear. Other services include airport pick-up, meet and greet and so much more. Book your stay here for the full TheSqua.re experience.
- Can I have guests in a Dubai Land Dubai serviced apartment?
That depends on the policy of the apartment/building management. You may have to enquire first when making your booking in Dubai Land Dubai.
- Why is staying in a serviced apartment in Dubai Land Dubai better than a hotel?
Serviced apartments in Dubai Land Dubai have all the features of home, are centrally located and have other astounding attributes that make them better than hotels, as covered here.
Facts about Dubai Land
Many factors make Dubai an ideal tourist spot for international travellers and locals. Let us have a look at some of the facts about Dubai Land as follows:
- Dubai is called Gold City. The city of gold is known for its gold souk that consists of more than 400 retail shops. This traditional market is dedicated to gold.
- There are no postal and zip codes in Dubai.
- The tallest building globally is the Burj Khalifa.
- Dubai also has the Burj Al Arab, the world’s only 7-star hotel. Travellers can enjoy a luxurious night in this hotel that overlooks Jumeirah Beach.
- The city is also home to the world’s largest garden which displays over 60 million flowers.
Weather in Dubai Land
Dubai is a famous part of the United Arab Emirates among other emirates such as Abu Dhabi and Qatar. The city is known for its very hot and sunny weather. The city has a desert-like and subtropical climate. The amount of rainfall is very low, especially in the summer months. The winter temperature is more comfortable, therefore travellers like to visit the city during this time. The coolest time of the year is between December and February. People who are not accustomed to hot weather must avoid visiting the city in the summers. Winters are more humid but it is more comfortable to go around the city during this time.