Serviced Apartments Dubai Land
Dubai is one of the most prominent tourist places in the world. People can enjoy their vacation in the city’s world-class hotels, entertainment, modern architecture, traditional markets, dining venues, sporting events, and shopping centres. The major tourist attractions of Dubai are the Burj Al Arab, Burj Khalifa, the Hatta, and others. Dubai is also the most populated city in the UAE. Initially, it was a fishing village and grew into a city in the 21st century. The city is focused on hospitality and tourism.
Top serviced apartments in Dubai Land:
- Umm Suqeim Street Science Park Serviced Apartments
- Jumeirah Village Street 1 Serviced Apartment
- Dubai land Serviced Apartment, Dubai Land
All the Serviced Apartments Dubai Land is well-equipped with many amenities and facilities along with additional services. These amenities offer travellers a comfortable and cosy stay. The serviced apartments in the city also have a fully-equipped kitchen that makes home cooking simple and fun. The rooms have free Wi-Fi that helps in networking with the rest of the world and many more other facilities.
Where to Stay in Dubai Land
Travellers from across the world opt for serviced apartments as they are more reliable, affordable, and customer-friendly. The serviced apartments are located at the top localities of the city that is well-connected with the rest of Dubai. Some of the best localities that have these serviced apartments are Dubai Land, Jumeirah Village Circle, and Silicon Oasis. All the properties are located in prominent neighbourhoods that are a great choice for shopping, sightseeing, and business. There are many shopping complexes and restaurants nearby.
Facts about Dubai Land
Many factors make Dubai an ideal tourist spot for international travellers and locals. Let us have a look at some of the facts about Dubai Land as follows:
- Dubai is called Gold City. The city of gold is known for its gold souk that consists of more than 400 retail shops. This traditional market is dedicated to gold.
- There are no postal and zip codes in Dubai.
- The tallest building globally is the Burj Khalifa.
- Dubai also has the Burj Al Arab, the world’s only 7-star hotel. Travellers can enjoy a luxurious night in this hotel that overlooks Jumeirah Beach.
- The city is also home to the world’s largest garden which displays over 60 million flowers.
Weather in Dubai Land
Dubai is a famous part of the United Arab Emirates among other emirates such as Abu Dhabi and Qatar. The city is known for its very hot and sunny weather. The city has a desert-like and subtropical climate. The amount of rainfall is very low, especially in the summer months. The winter temperature is more comfortable, therefore travellers like to visit the city during this time. The coolest time of the year is between December and February. People who are not accustomed to hot weather must avoid visiting the city in the summers. Winters are more humid but it is more comfortable to go around the city during this time.