Millennium Tower Apartment Docklands Dublin
Explore the city of Dublin at your leisure from the heart of deluxe accommodation.
The capital city is on Ireland’s east coast at the mouth of the River Liffey and features attractions like the historic Dublin Castle and St Patrick’s Cathedral. Those that want to see a bit of greenery or some fresh air will love the city parks like St Stephen’s Green and Phoenix Park (that contains Dublin Zoo).
Travelling around the city is easy thanks to the DART stations.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|2 Bedroom 2 Bathroom||N/A||N/A||€325||€300||€300|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Dublin Airport 9.6miles
- Lift access
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Central heating
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Non smoking
- Wooden flooring
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Luggage storage room: Luggage Storeage (In apartment)
- Minimum stay: 21 nights
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Television in Bedroom
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Dust pan and brush
- Rice Cooker
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Knife block
- Oven: Oven
- Fridge freezer type: Fridge (Fridge Only)
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Smoke alarms
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
Sleek and vibrant, this serviced apartment in Dublin delivers all that business and leisure travellers require for any length of stay.
Some of the amenities include complimentary Wi-Fi, a flat screen TV, cosy furniture, comfy bed, sleek bathroom and a fully equipped kitchen. Kick back in front of the TV, connect to loved ones on the web or put a scrumptious meal together in the kitchen. Either way, you will feel right at home.
Enquire now to book your stay with us.
- 28 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for 19 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.