Hill Street Apartment Edinburgh
Many of Edinburgh’s best restaurants, bars and shopping areas are comfortably within walking distance, and easy access to airport links are just a few minutes walk away.
Edinburgh's New Town is not that new. Built in the mid-to-late 18th Century, in response to overcrowding in what is now known as the Old Town, Edinburgh's New Town is a marvel of urban planning, combining elegant architecture with spacious and comfortable housing.
Edinburgh Castle & Waverley train station is just 10-15 minute walk away.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|2 Bedroom 1 Bathroom||£350||£300||£275||£250||£175|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Edinburgh 8 Milesmiles
- Glasgow 53 Miles miles
- Waverley Station 0.7 Miles miles
- Haymarket Station 1.1 Miles miles
- N/A miles
- N/A miles
- Edinburgh Bus Station 0.5 miles miles
- Cots or cribs: Cot or crib (included)
- Minimum stay: 1 night
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Central heating
- ASAP accredited
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Luggage storage room: Luggage Storage (in office)
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Maid services: Once a week
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Heated Towel Rail
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Anti allergy bedding
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Television package: Freeview
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Dust pan and brush
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Coffee table
- Coffee and tea provided
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Washing up liquid
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Knife block
- Vacuum cleaner
- Recyclying facilities
- Intercom system
- Fire certificates
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Gas safety check
- Smoke alarms
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Automatic fire doors
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- Public Liability Insurance
- First aid kit
Book your stay in high quality accommodation in Edinburgh.
Hill Street comprises 1 and 2-bedroom apartments across 2 converted Georgian townhouses and provides a classic Edinburgh base with all modern appointments. Finished to the highest standard, these properties are available year-round for our leisure and corporate visitors and provide plenty of space to relax, work or entertain.
Nestled between George Street and Queen Street, the apartments could not be more central and yet they offer a quiet retreat from the city centre.
- 7 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 7 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 12th September, then 6 days notice has been given and a charge for 1 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.