Eigelstein Serviced Apartment
Eigelstein impresses with its diverse range of cultural and leisure activities. It is a lively area with an optimal infrastructure. A few minutes' walk to Cologne's main train station/cathedral and a seamless local transport system with direct access to the city center.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|2 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom||N/A||N/A||N/A||€500||€500|
|3 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom||N/A||N/A||N/A||€700||€700|
|4 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom||N/A||N/A||N/A||€900||€900|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Düsseldorf International Airport 26.8miles
- Hansaring 0.2 miles
- Sindorf 12.5 miles
- Security deposit's required
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Pet policy: Pets Allowed (restrictions apply)
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Walk on Balcony
- Fans in Apartment
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Wooden flooring
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Air Conditioning
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Comfort air
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Desk to work from
- Fridge freezer type: Fridge (Fridge Only)
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Sofa bed
- Vacuum cleaner
- Fire certificates
- Sprinkler system
Eigelstein is a traditional Cologne Veedel. If you want to experience Cologne's zest for life and Rhenish cheerfulness live and up close, you cannot avoid a visit to the most Cologne of all Veedel.
Inside, you will have all the amenities that you require to enjoy the perfect short or long term stay, like a fully equipped kitchen, free Wi-Fi, cozy living and sleeping quarters, and so much more.
- 28 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for 19 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.