Blau Serviced Apartments
Located in the centre of Bahnhofsviertel, just minutes away from the Main Station and Frankfurt Messe, Blau is the place to be. The area is known for its popular entertainment, in particular for the famous bars and clubs located nearby (don’t worry, we’ve listed them all in our Bezirks Guide for the city!). It’s home to some of the most diverse and international cuisine Germany has to offer, catering to a multitude of tastes. Less than 12 minutes away, you’ll also find the Main Riverbank, a green area popular with locals. Here, you’ll find a good place to exercise or enjoy nature. Just a few minutes away from Blau, you can also see the Innenstadt and the Altstadt. Too much German? These are the main parts of the city and the historical centre -- hme to Frankfurt’s greatest museums, theatres and some beloved monuments such as Paulskirche, the Römer and Frankfurt Cathedral. Looking for a great shopping experience? You can find it here too near the Neue Kräme and Zeil. Check out our Bezirks Guide when you arrive to look at all of our local hot spots.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|Deluxe Balcony Studio||€67||€60||€53||€48||€48|
|Intimate Balcony Studio||€63||€57||€50||€45||€45|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Frankfurt Airport 8miles
- Lift access
- Pet Deposit: Pet deposit required
- Car parking: External car parking
- Pet Departure Clean: Pet departure clean (non-chargeable)
- Central heating
- Wooden flooring
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Pet policy: Pets Allowed (restrictions apply)
- Cots or cribs: Cot or crib (included)
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Maid services: Once a week
- En-suite bathrooms
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Bedside table
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Safe big enough for a 16 inch laptop
- Anti allergy bedding
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television package: Cable
- Coffee and tea provided
- Clothing rack
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Salt and pepper
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Laundrey Room On-site (Chargeable)
- Kitchen type: Kitchenette
- Fridge freezer type: Fridge (Fridge Only)
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Electrronic (card, key, smart phone. etc) access
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Security Alarm System
- Smoke /Fire Derectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
Blau is at the centre of Frankfurt within walking distance of both the Main Station and Frankfurt Messe. This modern space is designed to give you a relaxed feeling while you explore the city or come back from a business meeting. Planning on driving? Upon request, we can offer a parking spot in the garage of the property which is no small feat in a large city such as Frankfurt. During your stay, you’re also welcome to use the shared laundry facilities free of charge, which includes a washing machine and a dryer.
- 24 hours notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 24 hours notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.