numa I Oben Apartments
Located in the hipster neighbourhood Bockenheim, Oben is in a great location for bars and innovative restaurants. There are also quite a few landmarks as well like the Bockenheimer Warte, a medieval watchtower and a nearby U-Bahn station resembling a subway car emerging from the ground. Museums are also a must with Experimenta around the corner -- a museum of experimental science alongside KunstRaum Bernusstraße, a meeting place and exhibition space for artists. At Oben, you’re also within walking distance of Frankfurt’s greatest parks.
- Frankfurt Airport 9miles
- Security deposit's required
- Lift access
- Pet Deposit: Pet deposit required
- Car parking: External car parking
- Pet policy: Pets Allowed (chargeable)
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Central heating
- Luggage storage room (temporary): Luggage Storage (in office)
- Pet Departure Clean: Pet departure clean (non-chargeable)
- Rooftop Terrace
- Wooden flooring
- Cots or cribs: Cot or crib (included)
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- En-suite bathrooms
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Bedside table
- Television in Bedroom
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Safe big enough for a 16 inch laptop
- Anti allergy bedding
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Coffee and tea provided
- Clothing rack
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Coffee table
- Salt and pepper
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Laundrey Room On-site (Chargeable)
- Kitchen type: Kitchenette
- Fridge freezer type: Fridge (Fridge Only)
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Electrronic (card, key, smart phone. etc) access
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Security Alarm System
- Smoke /Fire Derectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
- Emergency Lighting
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
Located in a contemporary five-storey building in the heart of Frankfurt, Oben is within walking distance of the train station Frankfurt West, Messe Exhibition Centre and Rebstock Bath. This modern space is designed for relaxation and a feeling of home. With large windows and private balconies, our studio apartments provide plenty of natural light. Our concept is also based on contactless technology, so there’s no reception or staff at the location.
- 24 hours notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 24 hours notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.