Ducha Serviced Apartment
Apartmore is located in Gdańsk. The distance of important places from the facility: Long Coast - 100 m, Crane over the Motława River - 100 m. The distance of important places from the property: St. Nicholas - 400 m, Museum of the Second World War in Gdańsk - 1.5 km. The nearest airport is Gdańsk-Rębiechowo Airport, 13 km
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Security deposit required
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Central heating
- Private garden
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Anti allergy bedding
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Living room furniture: Two Sofas
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Clothing rack
- Cleaning supplies
- Desk to work from
- Dining table and chairs
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Coffee table
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Rice Cooker
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Fire certificates
- First aider
- First aid kit
All accommodation options are fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. A seating area and a private bathroom with a hairdryer and a shower are also included in each option. The kitchen is also equipped with a dishwasher, microwave, fridge and kettle.
- 7 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 7 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 12th September, then 6 days notice has been given and a charge for 1 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.