Rue des Savoises Serviced Apartments
Geneva is the second-most populous city in Switzerland, lying at the southern tip of expansive Lac Léman (Lake Geneva).
A safe and modern residential district, the area attracts a lot of rich people in Geneva for its safety, greenness and calm. Surrounded by the Alps and Jura mountains, Geneva has incredible views of Mont Blanc, as well as the likes of the Geneva Water Fountain, St Pierre Cathedral and the Musée d'Art et d'Histoire. The headquarters of Europe’s United Nations and the Red Cross can be found here too, showing that the city is a global hub for diplomacy and banking.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Geneva Airport 7.5miles
- Geneva 1 miles
- Security deposit's required
- Lift access
- Tenancy agreement required
- Welcome pack: Welcome Pack can be arranged (chargeable)
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Central heating
- Wooden flooring
- Minimum stay: 30 nights
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Non smoking
- Luggage storage room (temporary): Luggage Storage (In apartment)
- Business centre
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Reception: Office Hours only
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Television in Bedroom
- Alarm clock
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Anti allergy bedding
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Zip and link beds
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Direct dial telephone
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Cleaning supplies
- Desk to work from
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Washer dryer machine: Washer only
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Washing up liquid
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Security Alarm System
Modern yet full of style and comfort, those looking for a spectacular stay should check out this serviced apartment in Geneva.
This beautiful studio that got recently renovated with a brand new kitchen and bathroom. It is located in Plainpalais, an arty and lively district with the university close by. In this street is located the house of the NGOs and many trendy bars are just around the corner.
Amenities include complimentary Wi-Fi, a flat screen TV, cosy furniture, comfy bed, sleek bathroom and a fully equipped kitchen. Kick back in front of the TV, connect to loved ones or mash something special together after a long day. This is the perfect stay to enjoy the delightful city of Geneva.
- 28 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for 19 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.