Rue de lathenee Serviced Apartment, Les Eaux
Geneva is the second-most populous city in Switzerland, lying at the southern tip of expansive Lac Léman (Lake Geneva).
A safe and modern residential district, the area attracts a lot of rich people in Geneva for its safety, greenness and calm. Surrounded by the Alps and Jura mountains, Geneva has incredible views of Mont Blanc, as well as the likes of the Geneva Water Fountain, St Pierre Cathedral and the Musée d'Art et d'Histoire. The headquarters of Europe’s United Nations and the Red Cross can be found here too, showing that the city is a global hub for diplomacy and banking.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|1 Bedroom Apartment||N/A||N/A||N/A||£130||£125|
|2 Bedroom Apartment||N/A||N/A||N/A||£175||£170|
|3 Bedroom Apartment||N/A||N/A||N/A||£240||£235|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Geneva Airport 4.5miles
- Geneve-Champel 1.3 miles
- Tenancy agreement required
- Security deposit's required
- Lift access
- Car parking: External car parking
- Welcome pack: Welcome Pack can be arranged (chargeable)
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Central heating
- Wooden flooring
- Minimum stay: 30 nights
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Non smoking
- Business centre
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Reception: Office Hours only
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Bathtub or Shower
- Anti allergy bedding
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Television package: Cable
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Cleaning supplies
- Desk to work from
- Fridge freezer type: Fridge (Fridge Only)
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Washer dryer machine: Washer only
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Washing up liquid
- Recyclying facilities
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- CFL or LED lighting
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Management available 24 hours a day
This spacious apartment of 160 square meters enjoys an elegant and modern design, with a decorative touch composed of bright scattered colors. The decorators have created a comfortable living space while being of high standing. The apartment's asset is undoubtedly its wide main room, with its design kitchen open to the living room. The apartment has three bedrooms, among which two have double bed and the third one a fold-out bed. The bathroom has a bathtub and a washing machine. Ideally situated, you will have the possibility of reaching international organizations such as Trafigura or Bungee SA within a couple minutes by public transportation.
- 90 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 90 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for 81 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.