Ascott IFC Guangzhou
North west of Hong Kong lies the elegant city of Guangzhou. All travellers that want to see a different part of China should check it out.
Amble along the streets or gardens and take in the perfumed air. The apartments put you right in the financial hub of Tianhe, where glossy office buildings are populated with Cantonese restaurants and interspersed with shopping malls. The locals are big fans of yum cha and will readily agree to a meal of beautifully wrapped dim sum and fragrant tea.
Transport facilities are all over the city so you’ll be fine getting around Guangzhou.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|1 Bedroom Deluxe||CNY940||CNY940||CNY940||CNY899||CNY899|
|1 Bedroom Executive||CNY960||CNY960||CNY960||CNY920||CNY920|
|1 Bedroom Premier||CNY990||CNY990||CNY990||CNY950||CNY950|
|2 Bedroom Executive||CNY1600||CNY1600||CNY1600||CNY1200||CNY1200|
|2 Bedroom Premier||CNY2200||CNY2200||CNY2200||CNY1900||CNY1900|
|2 Bedroom Deluxe||CNY1400||CNY1400||CNY1400||CNY1100||CNY1100|
|3 Bedroom Executive||CNY2000||CNY2000||CNY2000||CNY1700||CNY1700|
|3 Bedroom Premier||CNY2400||CNY2400||CNY2400||CNY2100||CNY2100|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Guangzhou Baiyun International Airport 24.7miles
- Pearl River New Town 0.2 miles
- Luggage storage room: Luggage storage (with reception)
- Security deposit's required
- Lift access
- Minimum stay: 3 nights
- Car parking: Free Car Parking
- Maid services: Six times a week
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Reception: 24 Hour Reception
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Business centre
- Air Conditioning
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Alarm clock
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Communal lounge
- Swimming pool
- Steam room
- Gym: On site complimentary
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Private Cinema
- Direct dial telephone
- DVD player
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television package: Freview
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Dining table and chairs
- Oven: Oven
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Usb plug sockets
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Smoke alarms
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Sprinkler system
- Public Liability Insurance
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Onsite security
- Emergency Lighting
- First aid kit
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
Vibrant and sleek, these serviced apartments in Guangzhou come with all the many features that travellers love.
The residence is part of the swanky Guangzhou International Finance Centre, a hotspot comprising of Grade A office buildings, a five-star hotel, upscale shopping mall and conference centre. Inside the apartments, amenities include Wi-Fi, fully equipped kitchen, flat screen TV, gym, steam room, sauna and a swimming pool.
Our guest services team are available 24/7 to keep your trip on track and to answer any queries you may have.
- 48 hours notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 24 hours notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.