Lattice Lodge Guest House
Located in a pleasant residential area 1 mile from Ipswich town centre, there are also several shops and dining options within a short walking distance.
- Stansted 49 miles
- Southend on Sea 58.2 miles
- Ipswich 3.1 miles
- BBQ: BBQ allowed (restrictions apply)
- Central heating
- Car parking: Internal car parking
- Minimum stay: 4 nights
- Maid services: Every day
- Private garden
- Fans in Apartment (On Request)
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Wireless public internet
- En-suite bathrooms
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Television in Bedroom
- Alarm clock
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Television package: Freeview
- Washing up liquid
- Clothing rack
- Chopping board
- Washer dryer machine: Laundrey Room On-site (complimentary)
- Fridge freezer type: Fridge (Fridge Only)
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- First aid kit
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
Lattice Lodge was built in 1908 as an Edwardian doctor’s surgery and residence, and today retains many of the original architectural features such as stained glass, decorative cornices, and even a brass night bell and speaking tube.
We offer up to 14 ensuite, smoke-free, comfortable bedrooms as self-catering, bed & breakfast, or whole house exclusive hire. We have different room types depending on our guests needs, from small doubles to triple rooms.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.