St Edmund House - Ipswich
Ipswich is in a prime location in East Anglia due to its close proximity to public transport and because it is close to all sorts of big attractions that appeal to both tourists and locals alike.
The surrounding area is beautiful and gives you the right mix of city life and suburban living. You'll have so many atrtactions to do that you won't know how to spend your time. Being close to the city of London means you'll have even more ways to spend your time; swimming through history and culture in one big stroke. With all this and more, you'll have the perfect commuter town to stay in throughout your trip.
From the apartments, the closest train station is Ipswich. You can get to some big attractions on the train.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|Studio Apartment 68/69||N/A||£70||£63||£56||£49|
|Studio Apartment (72)||N/A||£65||£59||£52||£46|
|2 Bed, 2 Bath (30)||N/A||£115||£104||£92||£81|
|2 Bed, 2 Bath (29)||N/A||£115||£104||£92||£81|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Stansted 50miles
- Southend 60 miles
- Ipswich 2 miles
- Ipswich Cardinal Park 2 miles
- Security deposit's required
- Lift access
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Central heating
- Car parking: Internal car parking
- Minimum stay: 4 nights
- Fans in Apartment
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Non smoking
- Wireless public internet
- Wooden flooring
- Welcome pack: Small Welcome Pack on arrival
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Maid services: Once a week
- En-suite bathrooms
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Heated Towel Rail
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Alarm clock
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Zip and link beds
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Living room furniture: Two Sofas
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Cleaning supplies
- Desk to work from
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Coffee and tea provided
- Washing up liquid
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Washer dryer machine: Washer only
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Vacuum cleaner
- Recyclying facilities
- Insulation in cavity walls
- EPC certified
- Double glazing
- CFL or LED lighting
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Gas safety check
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- First aid kit
- Emergency Lighting
These serviced apartments in Ipswich offer business and leisure travellers with all they need to enjoy short or extended stays in the city.
We have three studio apartments and two 2 bed 2 bath apartments, which are a few minutes stroll from both the Town Centre and Waterfront. They all come with onsite, secure, private parking.
Please note that the studios are 'loft' apartments and as such only have a large roof window for natural light. This can be opened and closed via a switch on the wall and also has a remote control blackout roller blind. One of the studios has some restricted height over the bed and storage area.
Inside you will find all the captivating features that make serviced apartments so popular. Amenities include complimentary Wi-Fi, flat screen TV, cosy furniture, comfy beds, sleek bathroom and a fully equipped kitchen All these benefits will make your stay homely and comfortable as you kick back in front of the TV, connect to loved ones or mash something special together after a long day.
Our guest services team are available 24/7 to keep your trip on track and to answer any queries you may have.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.