St Nicholas Court
Ipswich is Suffolk’s County Town and due to recent and significant regeneration projects, the town is alive and bustling. It has a thriving business district, an excellent cultural and arts scene, a constantly growing food and drink offering, sports and outdoor activities galore, some spectacular coastal, rural and architectural scenery, many places of interest to visit, and not forgetting the impressive history and heritage of the area which dates back to the Anglo-Saxon times. You will not be bored visiting Suffolk!
Ipswich has a great transport service network of buses, trains and taxis as well as good access to A12 / A14 arterial roads and is just one hour from both London Stansted and London Southend airports by car, and the train from London Liverpool Street.
- Security deposit's required
- Lift access
- Fans in Apartment
- Central heating
- Car parking: Internal car parking
- Minimum stay: 4 nights
- Underfloor heating
- Wooden flooring
- Maid services: Once a week
- En-suite bathrooms
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Heated Towel Rail
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Alarm clock
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Zip and link beds
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Flat screen televisions
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary (down load limit)
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Salt and pepper
- Desk to work from
- Oven: Oven
- Knife block
- Intercom system
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Electrical safety check
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- Gas safety check
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
This bright and airy 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom serviced apartment is on the second floor of this modern, town centre, residential building. It’s located in The Saints District of Ipswich which is centred around the Wolsey Statue in St Peters Street where you will find an exciting mix of cafes, independent shops and local businesses. It’s perfectly located between the main town centre and the popular Waterfront area and is a short walk away from the main business district.
** For families, this apartment is suitable for a maximum of 2 children over 8 years old, accompanied by 1 or 2 adults.**
The apartment is a good size and is furnished to a very comfortable level with a fully equipped kitchen including fridge/freezer, induction hob and electric oven and extractor, dishwasher, microwave, toaster, washing machine, tumble dryer, iron/ironing board, and sufficient cooking/serving equipment for your day-to-day catering.
You will be provided on arrival with a welcome pack of basics such as bread, butter, milk, cereal, eggs, beans and tea/coffee. We also provide essentials such as washing up liquid, kitchen rolls, cooking oil, salt and pepper.
The living room has a comfortable corner sofa, coffee table, dining table and chairs, and a Smart TV. Free to air terrestrial channels are provided and also the facility for you to view your own streaming content.
It has two double bedrooms, both have kingsize beds (which can be twinned by request). There are two bathrooms; one ensuite to the master bedroom which has a shower, toilet, basin and heated towel rail. The separate family bathroom is next to the second bedroom and has a shower-over-bath, toilet, basin and heated towel rail. Welcome toiletries (shampoo/shower gel) are provided.
It comes with one on-site secure car parking space and there is a lift to all floors.
Please note there is no requirement for a carbon monoxide detector as there is no gas supply to this apartment.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.