Muswell Street Apartments
Johannesburg is one of South Africa's capital cities and is an exceptional stay in its own right.
Some of the main landmarks near the apartments include Nicolway Bryanston Shopping Centre, Hobart Grove Shopping Centre, French Chamber of Commerce and industry and Epsom Shopping Centre. Eager shoppers will feel that they've hit the jackpot, whilst foodies will be more than happy to have restaurants and supermarkets near to the apartments.
Like any city, guests will be able to get around Johanessburg with ease.
- Tambo International Airport 23miles
- Gautrain Sandton 6.1 miles
- Reception - Hotel Style
- Security deposit's required
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Lift access
- Reception: 24 Hour Reception
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Wireless public internet
- Car parking: Free Car Parking
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Maid services: Every day
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Non smoking
- Luggage storage room: Luggage Storeage (In apartment)
- Air Conditioning
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Pen & note pad
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Television in Bedroom
- Alarm clock
- Hair dryer
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Swimming pool
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television package: Basic Sky/Virgin
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Dining table and chairs
- Washer dryer machine: Washer only
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- Smoke alarms
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Management available 24 hours a day
Vibrant and stylish, these serviced apartments in Johanessburg are designed to suit the requirements of both extended stay and short stay guests.
The apartments are bright, airy and elegant throughout, with a décor that has been chosen with the guest’s comfort in mind. The living spaces are well equipped and come with free Wi-Fi, fully equipped kitchens, cosy bedrooms, sleek bathrooms and much more. All in all, anyone will feel right at home here.
Our guest services team are available 24/7 to keep your trip on track and to answer any queries you may have.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.