Akebono-An Serviced Apartments
Kyoto is a city on the island of Honshu, famous for its numerous classical Buddhist temples, as well as gardens and imperial palaces.
Located 1 train stop away from Kyoto Station, you'll be able to visit Fushimi Inari Shrine, Shijo-Kawaramachi, the Arashiyama Bamboo Forest, and more. Complete your trip with a visit to Nara’s grand Todaiji Temple and Deer Park by simply hopping on the JR train from Toji Station, an 8-minute walk away.
Plus you're only a 3 minute walk from Toji Temple, a UNESCO world heritage site, and long-standing symbol of Kyoto.
- Osaka International Airport 25.2miles
- Kyoto Station 1.3 miles
- Luggage storage room: Luggage storage (with reception)
- Lift access
- Minimum stay: 1 night
- Central heating
- Maid services: Three times a week
- Private garden
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Walk on Balcony
- Non smoking
- Wooden flooring
- Reception - Hotel Style
- Reception: 24 Hour Reception
- Air Conditioning
- Wireless public internet
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Television in Bedroom
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Comfort air
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television package: Freeview
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Fridge freezer type: Fridge (Fridge Only)
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Kitchen type: Kitchenette
- Usb plug sockets
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- Onsite security
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Gas safety check
- First aid kit
- Smoke alarms
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
Lavish and contemporary, these serviced apartments come with everything to enjoy a relaxing trip in Kyoto.
Inside the Western-style bedrooms, you'll get to see a glimpse of Toji Temple, while the bedrooms themselves also offer cosy futons on tatami flooring. Enjoy a spa-like atmosphere in the stylish bathrooms that come with a large bathtub and luxurious rainfall shower - the perfect start to the day. The apartments also feature a washing machine, yukata etc.
Overall, this is the perfect stay outside of Tokyo.
- 28 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for 19 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.