Yohojicho Serviced Apartments
In the heart of Kyoto, you'll be able to sample delicious local specialities and head further to Shijo, Kyoto's bustling city centre.
Within just a 14 minutes walk north to Nijo Castle, a UNESCO world heritage site and former imperial palace, this is a key spot for travellers. You can explore the beautiful grove of bamboo at Arashiyama, one of Kyoto's most celebrated sites by simply taking the Randen train to Arashiyama station from Shijo-Omiya station, just a 5-minute walk from the apartment.
Enjoy convenient access to the main Kyoto Station, just 2 stops away from Shijo Subway Station.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|1 Bedroom Apartment||N/A||N/A||¥21000||¥21000||¥21000|
|2 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom||N/A||N/A||¥38000||¥38000||¥38000|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Kansai International Airport 48.6miles
- Karasuma Station 0.6 miles
- Luggage storage room: Luggage storage (with reception)
- Lift access
- Central heating
- Wooden flooring
- Private garden
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Walk on Balcony
- Non smoking
- Wireless public internet
- Reception - Hotel Style
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Air Conditioning
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Television in Bedroom
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television package: Freeview
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Clothing rack
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Fridge freezer type: Fridge (Fridge Only)
- Dining table and chairs
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Kitchen type: Kitchenette
- Usb plug sockets
- Rice Cooker
- Coffee and tea provided
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- Onsite security
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Smoke alarms
These stylish apartments can be found in the elegant Shimogyo Ward district of Kyoto, close to Kyoto International Manga Museum.
The air-conditioned apartments consist of 3 separate bedrooms, 2 bathrooms with a hairdryer and free toiletries, and a seating area. There's a dining area and a kitchen complete with a microwave, a fridge and a stovetop. The apartments are a fusion of both traditional and modern decor to give you the comfort of a traditional essence. The living room walls are covered with blue soft washi paper and feature bamboo strips blinds, sliding bamboo doors etc.
Plus, the bedroom has been carefully remodelled to highlight the history of the traditional architecture of the machiya.
- 28 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for 19 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.