Daikoku-Cho Serviced Apartments
Kyoto, once the capital of Japan, is a city on the island of Honshu.
It's famous for its numerous classical Buddhist temples, as well as gardens, imperial palaces, Shinto shrines and traditional wooden houses. It’s also known for formal traditions such as kaiseki dining, consisting of multiple courses of precise dishes, and geisha, female entertainers often found in the Gion district.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|1 Bedroom Deluxe||N/A||N/A||¥58255||¥58255||¥58255|
|2 Bedroom Deluxe||N/A||N/A||¥57355||¥57355||¥57355|
|Superior 3 Bedroom||N/A||N/A||¥83567||¥83567||¥83567|
|Family Room 3 Bedroom||N/A||N/A||¥103538||¥103538||¥103538|
|Garden View 3 Bedroom||N/A||N/A||¥98538||¥98538||¥98538|
|Executive 3 Bedroom||N/A||N/A||¥108538||¥108538||¥108538|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Osaka International Airport 27.5miles
- Shijo Station 0.6 miles
- Lift access
- Walk on Balcony
- Central heating
- Car parking: Free Car Parking
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Underfloor heating
- Reception - Hotel Style
- Non smoking
- Wooden flooring
- Maid services: Five times a week
- Reception: Office Hours only
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Air Conditioning
- Wireless public internet
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Television in Bedroom
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television package: Freeview
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Clothing rack
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Fridge freezer type: Fridge (Fridge Only)
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Usb plug sockets
- Rice Cooker
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Onsite security
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Gas safety check
- Smoke alarms
Situated in the centre of Kyoto, these studio, 1-bedroom, 2-bedroom and 3-bedroom apartments are ideally positioned for extended and short stays.
Defined by their proximity to Shijo Station and local tourist places, the apartments contain complimentary Wi-Fi, parking, secure entry etc. Each luxurious living space contains LED TV, air conditioning, housekeeping, etc, whilst the bedrooms contain a hairdryer, iron and ironing board, table etc.
Plus, the kitchen contains a washer/dryer, refrigerator, rice cooker, utensils and much more for your convenience.
- 28 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for 19 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.