Higashiyama Ward Serviced Apartments
From your apartment, a 6-minute walk brings you to Sanjusangendo Temple, Japan’s longest wooden structure that famously houses 1,001 bronze statues of Kannon.
Stroll along Sannenzaka, one of Kyoto’s most atmospheric streets - a leisurely walk from home on foot. Take in the feeling of Old Japan as you peruse shops specializing in Kiyomizu ceramics, matcha sweets and traditional kimono textiles. Wander the slopes of Higashiyama leading up to Kiyomizudera Temple, the renowned UNESCO world heritage site, just north of this property.
Experience ochaya teahouses, kaiseki fine cuisine, kabuki theatre and more in Gion, Kyoto’s historical geiko district. Enjoy convenient access from home - Gion is just 1 subway stop from Kiyomizu-Gojo Subway Station, an easy walk away from your apartment.
- Osaka International Airport 29.3 miles
- Kyoto Station 1.5 miles
- Reception: 24 Hour Reception
- Lift access
- Security deposit required
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Central heating
- Wooden flooring
- Private garden
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Walk on Balcony
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Reception - Hotel Style
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Air Conditioning
- Wireless public internet
- Maid services: Once a week
- En-suite bathrooms
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Television in Bedroom
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Comfort air
- Toiletries (One time)
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows (Chargeable)
- Toilet roll (One time)
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television package: Freeview
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Cleaning supplies (One time)
- Clothing rack
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Dining table and chairs
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Kitchen type: Kitchenette
- Usb plug sockets
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Rice Cooker
- Coffee and tea provided
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Washing up liquid
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- Onsite security
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Gas safety check
- First aid kit
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
This apartment is a traditional Kyoto holiday house (vacation rental) located a short walk from the Higashiyama area, where Kyoto's famous Kiyomizu temple, Sannenzaka area, Sanjyusangendo Temple and more lie.
Enter into a spacious kitchen, reminiscent of a traditional stone hearth kitchen that has been updated with modern appliances and facilities. Gather with guests in the tatami lined living room to admire one of 2 inner gardens, and relax in the upstairs bedrooms that are adorned with hidden tea ceremony rooms, ‘tokonoma’ art alcove, 'tatami' mats and more.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any special accommodation requirements they may have.