Buckley Road 3 BR in Leamington Spa
- Warwick, Coventry, and Stratford-upon-Avon. There is free parking available outside the property free of charge. Message us for exclusive discounts for stays over a week or month!
- Pet Departure Clean: Pet departure clean (chargeable)
- Pet policy: Pets Allowed (restrictions apply)
- Fans in Apartment
- Central heating
- Car parking: External car parking
- Welcome pack: Small Welcome Pack on arrival
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Alarm clock
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Bathtub or Shower
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Dining table and chairs
- Food processor
- Washer dryer machine: Washer only
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Chopping board
- Washing up liquid
- Coffee and tea provided
- Recyclying facilities
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- EPC certified
- Double glazing
- CFL or LED lighting
- Fire certificates
- Gas safety check
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Intercom system
🛌 Bedroom 1 & 2: each bedroom has a zip link bed which is configured as two single beds by default or can be zipped together to form a king size bed upon request
🛌 Bedroom 3: has a comfortable single
🛋 There is a sofa beds in the living room for additional guests if required. Extra bedding and towels will be provided.
🏡 Key Highlights
✅ Newly decorated and furnished
✅ 24/7 self check-in
✅ Private garden
✅ Free super-fast wifi
✅ Free Parking
✅ Smart TVs with Netflix in nearly all rooms
✅ Fully equipped kitchen with fridge freezer, oven, stove, microwave, dishwasher, kettle, toaster, cookware, coffee machine, tableware, and utensils all provided
✅ Fresh towel and linen provided
✅ Hairdryer and toiletries provided
✅ Washing machine
✅ Iron and ironing board provided
✅ Travel cot, baby gate and high chair available upon request
✅ Town centre just 4 mins drive or 18 mins walk
✅ Sainsbury's, Asda and other large & local supermarket stores and Starbucks within 5-10 mins drive!
- 7 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 7 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 12th September, then 6 days notice has been given and a charge for 1 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.