Leamington Spa is a town in central England. Set on the winding River Leam, it’s known for its Regency architecture and broad boulevards.
Guests will welcome the location of the apartment as they are situated close to the train station, The Parade, a short walk to Royal Pump Rooms, Jephson Gardens and The Royal Priors Shopping Centre, giving easy access to the town centre, restaurants, bars and other leisure facilities. With all this right on your doorstep you’ll be more than impressed with what the apartment offers and what the town itself provides as a whole.
Leamington Spa station is the closest train station that will connect you to other towns in the region and to other big attractions.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|1 bedroom, 1 bathroom||N/A||N/A||£115||£115||£110|
|2 bedroom, 1 bathroom||N/A||N/A||£130||£130||£125|
|2 bedroom, 2 bathroom||N/A||N/A||£130||£130||£125|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Birmingham 16.3miles
- East Midlands 47.9 miles
- Leamington Spa 0.2 miles
- Coventry 9.1 miles
- Town Centre 0.2 miles
- Lift access
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Central heating
- Car parking: On-site Parking (chargeable)
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Maid services: Once a week
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Heated Towel Rail
- Television package: Freview
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Coffee and tea provided
- Washing up liquid
- Iron and ironing board
- Salt and pepper
- Vacuum cleaner
- Recyclying facilities
- Double glazing
- CFL or LED lighting
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Gas safety check
- Smoke alarms
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Intercom system
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
Stylish and modern, these serviced apartments are great for guests wanting to be near the Leamington Spa town centre.
The 2-bedroom apartments have 2 bathrooms and come with a fully equipped kitchen, a living area with freeview flat screen television and free wireless broadband. Onsite parking is available (chargeable) for those that need it. The apartments are serviced once weekly to keep your stay as clean and homely as possible. Several local restaurants offer delivery to the apartments and a shopping service is also available (chargeable). Guests will enjoy the use of a private balcony that will give them the perfect spot to down the morning brew. For added peace of mind, access to both the apartments and car park are securely controlled by electronic key fob entry. Finally, they come with a secure video/audio entry system for extra security.
Our guest services team are available 24/7 to keep your trip on track and to answer any queries you may have.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.