Templar House Apartments
Located right in the heart of the city centre, travellers will have everything they require.
Within walking distance of the famous CURVE Theatre and the newly redeveloped HIGHCROSS shopping complex boasting a Showcase DeLuxe Cinema, a food court and an array of boutique shops, this is the spot to be to enjoy the best of the city and have plenty to do during free time.
The Leicester train station is within walking distance from the development.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom||N/A||£85||£85||£85||£85|
|1 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom||N/A||£108.33||£95.83||£75.00||£75.00|
|2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom||N/A||£112.5||£100.00||£79.17||£79.17|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- East Midlands 26.2miles
- Birmingham Airport 41.4 miles
- Leicester Train Station 0.3 miles
- St Margarets Bus Station 1.3 miles
- Welcome pack: Small Welcome Pack on arrival
- Cots or cribs: Cot or crib (included)
- Minimum stay: 3 nights
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Wooden flooring
- Fans in Apartment
- ASAP accredited
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Non smoking
- Car parking: On-site Parking (chargeable)
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Lift access
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Maid services: Once a week
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Heated Towel Rail
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bike storage
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- DVD player
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Television package: Freeview
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Coffee and tea provided
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Knife block
- Washing up liquid
- Recyclying facilities
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Intercom system
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- Onsite security
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- Smoke alarms
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets
Stylish and sophisticated, these serviced apartments in Leicester have all the lush features travellers require.
All the one and two bedroom apartments consist of open-plan lounges and a fully equipped kitchen with a washer/dryer and dishwasher, including dining table and chairs to enjoy a home-cooked meal. Every apartment has a Jacuzzi bathtub and all the two bedroom apartments include en-suite bathrooms, with a walk-in shower cubicle. The residences also comprise of HD flat screen TVs with Freeview Netflix and DVD players.
Finally, on and off-site parking is available at the property for an additional charge (subject to availability).
- 7 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 7 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 12th September, then 6 days notice has been given and a charge for 1 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.