Liverpool is one of Britain's most prominent cities, known for launching the careers of The Beatles, as well as having rich past as one of the nation's key ports.
Set in the very centre of the city, the apartments provide a convenient location within easy reach of the major cultural, shopping and entertainment areas the city is famed for. The Cavern Club is just minutes away and Liverpool One, the Met Quarter and the Albert Dock are all nearby.
Enjoy your stay here and bask in all of its treasures.
- Liverpool 12miles
- Manchester 50 miles
- Cots or cribs: Cot or crib (included)
- Pet policy: Pets Allowed (restrictions apply)
- Minimum stay: 3 nights
- Fans in Apartment
- Central heating
- Reception - Hotel Style
- Non smoking
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Lift access
- Wireless public internet
- Maid services: Once a week
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Alarm clock
- Make up mirror
- 2nd Zip and link beds
- Hair dryer
- Comfort air
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hypnos mattresses
- Breakfast: Chargable
- Bike storage
- Gym: Access to local gym with discount
- Bicycle available
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television package: Freeview
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Dust pan and brush
- Coffee table
- Usb plug sockets
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Coffee and tea provided
- Washing up liquid
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Sofa bed
- Vacuum cleaner
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- Double glazing
- CFL or LED lighting
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- Recyclying facilities
- Insulation in cavity walls
- EPC certified
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- Onsite security
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Automatic fire doors
- Emergency Lighting
- Public Liability Insurance
- First aid kit
- Smoke alarms
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets
Call Liverpool home when you book exemplary accommodation in the cultural city.
With a range of stylish studios available, this striking development offers city living at its best. Equipped with contemporary furnishings, chic décor and all the comforts of home, these spacious Liverpool apartments are an ideal base whether your stay is for business or leisure.
Choose from a range of stylish lofts that feature chic décor and contemporary furnishings.
- 72 hours or 3 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 72 hours or 3 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 6th September then gives notice on the 5th September, then 1 days notice has been given and a charge of 2 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.